69~ Married To My Bff

Guys, I have got terrible cold but Somehow managed this part. Please, guys, do show your love and motivate me by voting and commenting :*

*******************************************************

Anah had hard time believing as she answered positive to the Maulvi asking if she wanted to marry Reyhan.

What is she doing? She can't ruin her best friend's life. She kept getting second thoughts. Her mother nudged her gesturing her to sign the legal papers.

'Are you sure you want to marry, Beta?' The Maulvi asked eyeing her shaking hand.

'Of course, of course.' Mrs. Malik covered up but the Maulvi looked sternly at her.

He said, - 'You realize Bibi if the girl isn't wholeheartedly ready the Nikah will be invalid.'

Mrs. Malik gulped nodding. Maulvi asked softly once again to Anah who nodded her head. She is thankful her face is covered with a long veil and so the Maulvi can't see her face. She quickly signed the papers before the Maulvi got more suspicious.

Reyhan couldn't contain his smiles. The Maulvi glared many times at him and one time also publicity asked him to stop smiling. The crowd, even the Maulvi smiled as Reyhan blushed tomato red. He quickly signed the papers. His friends teased him regarding his enthusiasm.

'Dude, you are the groom stop blushing so much.' His friend, Dhariya, whispered urgently into his ears. Reyhan nodded composing himself. He tried maintaining a straight face but couldn't, he was just very, very happy. The girl of his dreams is finally his wife. He had pictured them getting married several times and even now he isn't sure if this is real or dream.

*******************************************************

The ladies giggled and teased Anah as they led her into the dimly lit room.

'All the best, babes.' Ipshita whispered nudging her friend's arm. Anah glared at her. She is already pissed at her friend for coming on her wedding day and that too only for one day. Top of that she is irritating her but teasing her.

Thanks to her heavy lehenga Anah is helped by three to four ladies to sit on the bed. She crawled to the centre, as advised by her mother. If Anah refused she would, very stealthily, pinch her waist. Just like she had been through almost whole function. Her mother carefully adjusted her veil covering half her face and adjusted her palms over her knees, overlapping them neatly. Anah sighed rolling her eyes under the veil.

After they were gone, Anah flipped her veil over her head and exhaled loudly. She is relieved they are gone. For three days, they were hovering around her like bees. She fanned herself with her palm. With all the heavy jewellery and make-up, Anah felt warmer. As she looked for fan switch the door opened. More girly giggles and Reyhan is pushed in. Suddenly, Anah felt awkward. Reyhan looked at her shyly. She smiled little and asked him to help her stand. Reyhan nodded and hurried to her.

'**** this dress, **** it.' Anah cursed as Reyhan helped her climb down. He must admit the dress is heavy and felt bad for Anah. Also, he felt little concerned because he wasn't sure if being pregnant she should be wearing this.

'Yaar, help me please.' Anah cried. Reyhan smiled, - 'One minute, let me change.' Anah had her mouth dropped. She glared at him, but he made an apologetic stating that his cream and red sherwani was itching him.

Reyhan unbuttoned his sherwani, as he removed it Anah looked away closing her eyes.

'I am wearing a Kurtha inside.' Reyhan rolled his eyes. Slowly, Anah looked at him. She peeked from her one eye and then opened both, smiling at him awkwardly.

After he removed his sherwani he tossed it on the chair facing the dressing table.

A while later, - 'Oww.' Anah winced as Reyhan accidentally pricked her with a pin. He looked at her concerned and apologized profusely. She rolled her eyes annoyed and urged him to urgently remove the pins. As he removed the pins, Anah was busy removing the heavy the jewellery. She felt relieved having all the ornaments of her. She massaged her nape that had gotten neck, she could breathe freely now.

'Done!' Reyhan exclaimed taking a step back.

'Wow.' Anah is relieved, she pushed the dupatta off her letting it fall on the ground. Reyhan was about to get his casuals when she called.

'Please yaar, unhook my blouse. I am feeling very lazy.' She said. Reyhan looked at her wide-eyed but she wasn't bothered, she was busy removing her bangles. Reyhan watched the bangles slid off her wrist so gracefully. On getting no response Anah looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

'Me? Unhook your blouse?' Reyhan asked shocked.

'Why are you so shocked?' Anah shrugged and then she added, - 'Come on, mouse, you are my husband now.' She winked at him. Reyhan's mouth dropped open little.

Reyhan felt his hands shiver and sweat beat tickle down his forehead as he moved his fingers towards her hooks. He looked at her reflection, she was busy removing her bangles and rings. Slowly, he placed his fingers on her hook and with uttermost concentration managed to unhook it. He felt her relax.

'Thanks.' Anah turned around happily. Reyhan asked her to wait as he lifted her luggage and unzipped her bag.

Anah thought for a while and chose her casuals before dashing into the bathroom.

*************************************************

After freshening up, Reyhan came out and heard soft snores. He smiled looking at Anah who is now fast asleep.

He climbed on the bed very cautiously making sure he doesn't wake her up from her deep slumber. Reyhan lay down gently on his side, propped up on his elbow and admired her sleeping peacefully. Her mouth slightly open and her chest rising and falling as she breathed normally. Reyhan moved his hand to caress her forehead but fearing he might wake her up he retracted his hand.

As he looked at her, he realized how lucky he is to have her as his wife. But then now he must be careful- he thought as he peeped inside his white kurta. Now that Anah is his wife, he should make sure she doesn't accidentally see the tattoo. On the other hand, Reyhan is glad that something or the other kept coming up and he didn't have time to remove the tattoo. He looked at it briefly before resuming his stare-at-your-wife session. Admiring her lovingly Reyhan didn't realize when he fell asleep.

********************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading, guys. Please, guys, do vote and comment as well :*