10~ Strong Feelings

Ipshita scrunched her nose and shook her head in disapproval as she looked at Anah standing by the sink in the washroom and combing her hair.

'This, babes, have to go.' She said pointing at her friend's attire, pink coral slight off shoulder flute sleeved top and white pencil jeans. Anah kept refusing and Ipshita kept insisting that she changed her dress.

'I am going for site inspection, that's it.'

'Only with the hottest man on the planet.'

Anah rolled her eyes and continued to ignore her friend's words as she wore her white loafers. Ipshita kept eating her head throughout their journey to the office.

**************************************************

Anah had just entered her cabin with Ipshita when she was called to Ejaz's cabin. Many female employees looked at her enviously as she and Ejaz walked together towards the elevator. This time Anah was in pace with him though it was little difficult as he walked very briskly. Anah listened to him intently as he talked about Mr. Singhal, their client. How he knows him personally and that he will be there too.

'We will back before office hour ends.' He said dryly. Anah nodded.

Ejaz opened the car door, Anah smiled shifting little. She assumed like a true gentleman Ejaz had opened the door for her but then he got in first. Her jaw dropped little, but what was she expecting from Devil Boss – Chivalry, in her dreams.

She made a face and placed her clipboard inside first. Ejaz is startled as she stuffed it right at his face.

'Sorry.' She uninterestedly muttered sitting beside him. He glared at her as she adjusted the clipboard on her lap. Then his frown faded noticing her adjust her hair and then her sleeve. She looked at him and he quickly looked away. To divert his attention, he asked the driver to play the radio.

The rest of the journey Anah spend staring out from the tinted window while Ejaz stole glances at her. Her side profile was even better. He frowned wondering what is happening to him? The more he is trying to shun her away the more he finds himself stealing glances at her, in office and in the car.

Ejaz is not new to female attention. He has many women swooning over him and honestly, he isn't impressed by anyone. They try too hard so they come out as desperate and plain annoying. But Anah. There is something very different about her.

Her simplicity has bowled him over, her dedication towards her work impressed him, and her looks attracts him. Her clumsy antics doesn't anger him instead he finds it cute. Ejaz doesn't realize but he is developing strong feelings for her, a feeling he has never felt for anyone before her.

***************************************************

His reverie is broken when the car came to the halt. He heard her say that they have reached. Ejaz adjusted his coat and stepped down.

'Come.' He said and Anah nodded adjusting sling of her bag. They walked together.

The plot is empty, Anah is to design for this place. As Anah looked around she noticed the plot looked bigger than she last remembered.

'Hello.' A balding man in his sixties greeted them humbly in front of a makeshift office. He first shook hands with Ejaz and then Anah. Ejaz asked Anah to look around and make notes, she nodded and politely took their leaves. 

************************************************

Someone is developing feelings for someone. Where will this lead them? What will happen when the feelings intensify from all the three sides???

What are your thoughts?

Drop in your comments and let me know your thoughts on the Chapter and the possible future track :)

And Thank you guys so, so, so, much for reading and voting :*

 Silent readers, please vote if not comment; please try commenting also ;)