TEASER

Reyhan felt shy and nervous as he confessed  to Ipshita that he loves Anah.

At first, Ipshita had her jaw dropped but after she composed herself she began teasing Reyhan until he turned tomato red.

******************************************************

'I thought about it a lot and I have decided to.... not hide my feelings and confess to her before it's too late.' He admitted. Ipshita nodded. He then asked what can he do to confess his love and she accepts it. He also expressed his fears if their friendship will get stained.

Ipshita then stood up and asked him to get ready,  she suggested they go shopping for some clothing and do some makeover for him, also get some gifts, a ring so she can't reject his proposal.

'Thank you.' Reyhan said gratefully and patted her shoulder. Ipshita smiled at him

'What are friends for?' she winked at him and wished him luck. Reyhan smiled and hugged her. She smiled hugging him back.

*********************************************************

 Ejaz hooked his fingers under her chin and lift her face little. She looked up intohis eyes for a second before looking away feeling shy. Ejaz moved his hand andheld her arm. She gasped as he pulled her closer, their eyes met. Anah smiledas she watched his lips advance towards her. She closed her eyes and parted herlips.

*********************************************************

How is the teaser, guys? Excited?

Drop in your thoughts :*