34~ Flight to Goa

Anah kept glancing at her watch agitated while Ipshita kept urging her to go inside the airport else she will miss her flight. But Anah couldn't care less, she wanted to meet Reyhan before she left. He hasn't arrived yet. Ipshita kept rolling her eyes as Anah kept dialing and texting Reyhan.

'He must be busy.' Ipshita pointed out.

Anah felt slightly angry at him. She had asked him many times to be free at least for fifteen minutes to see her off. And he had said million times that he will be free. But he is late.

'Reyhan Siddiqui I will kill you, Arghh...' She cursed.

As the two girls stood by the airport, a sleek black Audi stopped by them. Ipshita and Anah watched as the driver, dressed in proper white uniform with cap and white gloves stepped out first and opened the back door. Anah found her breath stuck in her throat as Ejaz stepped out from the back seat. She felt he looked too formal for air travel in the elegant grey suit. Ipshita leaned against Anah and whispered, 'I am dead.'

Anah frowned and pushed her. Ejaz stood in front of girls and removed his sunglasses, he flashed a smile at them. Both Anah and Ipshita felt their heart flutter.

'Sir, you go do your check in, I will come soon.' Anah said politely. Ipshita face palmed beside her.

'I am going to business class, I won't take much time.' Ejaz said looking at her confusedly. Anah bit her lower-lip thinking hard, she then confidently asked him to go ahead. No matter what, she won't go without meeting Reyhan.

Ejaz didn't probe her further nor asked her the reason and walked inside. Ipshita glared at Anah.

******************************************************

They waited for five-ten minutes more before Ipshita held her arm and dragged her in. Anah kept an angry face all the while waiting in the queue for check-in. She kept glancing at the entrance. Accidentally she looked little away and found Ejaz sitting among few other passengers.

Is he waiting for her? – she thought.

Ejaz looked up and their gaze met. She smiled at him. He smiled too and stood up. Just then Anah saw Reyhan walk in. A broad smile appeared on her face. Assuming she is smiling at him Ejaz's smile widened as well.

Ejaz is taken back as she left her luggage and the queue and hurried in his direction with her arms opened. A twinkle in her eyes that can be from like space - Ejaz thought with a smile.

His smile turned to frown and then angry scowl when she rushed passed him and towards a man. Ejaz recollects him to be her friend, Reyhan.

'Mouse. I am so happy you came.' Anah literally pounced on him. Reyhan smiled at her enthusiasm. Ejaz felt a pang of jealousy watching the two. Anah had her arms wrapped tightly around Reyhan's neck and her feet slightly dangling off the ground. Reyhan moved his arm and wrapped around her back hugging her back. Ejaz clenched the handle of his trolley bag and walked away angrily.

Anah and Reyhan broke apart, Anah wanted to say something but Reyhan held her arm and took her towards the queue insisting she quickly does the check-in first.

'I hope I get a window seat.' She told Reyhan as they approached the counter.

'Once you sit in plane, text or call me, and once you reach the hotel call me and...' Anah rolled her eyes as Reyhan spoke to her like she is some small girl going on a school picnic. Reyhan held her shoulders and she looked at him with a bored expression on her face.

'And stay away from your boss.' Reyhan said with a straight face. Anah is surprised at his statement. She blinked at him and then laughed. Reyhan frowned.

After assuring Reyhan of everything, Anah left for the security check. They waved goodbye to each other before Anah turned around and walked into the security check.

*******************************************************************

The flight was roughly one hour fifteen minutes and Anah enjoyed it. Luckily, she had gotten the window seat. With ear phones plugged into her ears, she spent all the time staring out from the window. She loved the watching the passing clouds. By the time the flight landed she felt slightly sleepy.

'Sir.' Anah greeted Ejaz at the conveyer belt where they were to collect their luggage. He looked at her and then recollected the hug and looked away pretending like he didn't notice her. Anah frowned.

'Sir.' She poked his arm with her index finger, he simply shifted. Anah felt suspicious wondering what is wrong with him? Jetlag?

Soon, the luggage came, business class was first. Ejaz picked up his and walked away without sparing a glance at her. Anah isn't liking this.

**************************************************************************

Uff! Ejaz is burning with Jealousy ;) and Anah is clueless :D

What will this lead to? What will happen in this Goa Trip *worried emoji*

Drop in your thoughts in the comments :*

Thank you much for reading, please don't forget to vote and comment :*