48~ What will Ejaz do now?

Hey guys, sorry for no back to back updates but i am kinda busy with Eid. Just got little time and so i quickly posted this update. Only for you all :*

please lend me your support by votes and comments :* :* and i doubt i will be able to post for two days. Sorry *heartbreak emoji*

*********************************************************

One week later,

Anah cut the call furiously and took deep breaths to calm her anger. Ipshita is startled. She watched Anah hold her head and flop on her chair angrily.

Ipshita asked if she had a fight with Ejaz. Anah looked at her and shook her head. She then went on to say that she had a fight with her parents. They are pressurizing her to ask Ejaz to marry her. But Ejaz and she both aren't willing to marry for now. Ipshita listened carefully, she patted her shoulders and asked her to calm down.

Ejaz worked in his cabin when someone entered his cabin. He looked up and found his father standing across the table.

'Why aren't you picking up the calls?' he asked his son furiously.

Ejaz sighed leaning back in his chair.

Anah had just come by, she wanted to show her designs to him and get the approval. But she stopped at the slightly open door as she heard two angry voices from inside. She didn't intend to listen and wanted to walk away but couldn't help it when she heard the topic of argument was Pinky.

She recollected the obnoxious looking girl with Ejaz at the Diwali party. Anah didn't like it. She got curious and strained her ears to listen.

The father-son fought because Ejaz's parents wanted an answer to -if he will marry Pinky or not and Ejaz kept refusing.

He kept making up excuses. Hearing them argue and Ejaz answering neither a yes or no made Anah feel insecure.

She heard footsteps and quickly hurried, she hid around the corner. She pressed the clip board and papers against her chest as she watched Mr. Ali walk away furiously.

Ejaz slammed his palm on the table and ran his fingers through his curls feeling annoyed.

Just then someone knocked the door. Ejaz took deep breaths and grabbed the glass of water.

'Come in.' he said taking a sip of water and sat on the table.

The door opened and Anah entered.

Seeing her Ejaz felt relieved. He smiled at her but she didn't.

'I have got these designs.' Anah said placing the rolled-up papers on his desk.

Ejaz noticed her expressions and guessed that she looked annoyed.

He stood up and walked towards her. Anah felt him stand beside her but she ignored him.

Ejaz held her elbow and turned her around, Anah doesn't protest.

'Thank God you came.' Ejaz leaned forward to hug her but Anah placed a palm on his chest and separated him. Ejaz looked at her confused and slightly disappointed.

'Who am I to you, Ejaz?' she asked directly.

Ejaz blinked at her confused with the question. Anah sighed and repeated the question.

Ejaz placed his palms on her shoulder and stared into her eyes, 'You are my girlfriend, love of my life.' He said seriously

'Then marry me, Ejaz.' Anah simply said. She managed to keep a straight face.