40~ The Right Time

There is another hint of the future track here in the chapter, let's see how many of you can guess ;)

****************************************************************

Next day, Anah took extra care to dress up for her boyfriend, Ejaz – The Devil Boss. She bathed leisurely and washed her hair as well. She dressed into a peach spaghetti strap layered hem tank top and white shorts. She stared at her reflection as she dried her hair and smiled touching the pendent with her free hand. Still she felt goosebumps remembering Ejaz so close to her. His hot breath fanning her skin and his husky voice whispering into her ears, 'You are mine, only mine.' Anah felt giddy reminiscing last night.

Last night after he had gifted her the necklace, token of his love, and she spoke to him clearing things between them, they had worked and seriously worked. In between Ejaz did try his luck to kiss her and flirt with her but Anah had insisted they worked. She had felt guilty watching his disappointed face but then work was important and today Ejaz is important. She blushed deciding to make today special for him.

Since most of the work they have done yesterday today they can relax a bit. Tomorrow they will be flying back to Mumbai.

Anah stepped out of the elevator and walked through the corridor on the eighth floor. Excitedly she rang the doorbell to his room. Minutes later, he opened the door. He peeped out groggily and Anah chuckled. Hearing her voice his eyes opened completely.

'Anah.'

'Good morning.' Anah smiled ruffling his curls. Ejaz smiled and grabbed her waist, he pulled her closer. He tried kissing her but Anah placed her palm over his lips, 'Eeee.... brush first.' She said and giggled. Ejaz frowned and let her go.

******************************************************

Anah sat on his bed and looked around. She felt slightly nervous. She could hear the shower as Ejaz took bath. She had wanted to leave and wait for him downstairs in the restaurant but Ejaz insisted she wait for him and they can go together. Anah didn't argue. She is happy Ejaz wants to spend most of the time with her.

Soon, the door opened and she felt her heart skip a beat. Ejaz entered the room wearing a white bath robe. He smiled at her but she didn't. Instead, Anah stared at him. Her gaze followed drops of water that trickle down his neck and disappeared inside his robe. Ejaz smirked knowing well she is staring at him.

Anah didn't realize when he stood right in front of her. She smelt his soap and shampoo and felt tantalized.

'Hey.' Ejaz held her shoulder and made her stand. Anah stared into his eyes. She felt numb. Ejaz moved his hand and held her cheek.

'I love you.' He said and leaned forward kissing her forehead. Anah closed her eyes smiling. He then kissed her lips. Anah kissed him back instantly.

Anah shivered feeling his palm caress her bare arms. Ejaz loved the effect he has on her. He left her lips and began kissing her throat. Anah squeezed her eyes tightly feeling dizzy. She felt his cold palms slip inside her top and move up. Ejaz now kissed her shoulders.

As his palms moved up, Anah held his arms and separated their frames.

'What happened, love?' he asked concerned.

Anah looked down and then back up at him, 'Ejaz can we... you know wait till marriage.' She said gazing into his eyes.

Ejaz smiled and held her face, 'You love me, right?' Anah nodded so he continued, 'and I love you, so? Shouldn't we take our relationship forward?' He asked calmly. Anah looked skeptical

'I know but... isn't it too early for-'

'Anah.' Ejaz sighed holding her shoulders.

'Is there a time for it? When two people love each other...they just do it, right? Or they wait for the right time? And how we know when is the right time? Should I call some priest to find out the right time?' he sounded exasperated towards the end.

Anah bit her lower-lip and lowered her head feeling guilty. Looking at her expressions Ejaz rolled his eyes.

'Just leave, Anah.' He said moving away from her. Anah looked at him stunned. Tears pricked her eyes. Oh no! she made him upset – Anah thought worriedly.

'Eja-'

'Wait for me at the restaurant and keep your designs ready.' Ejaz said not looking at her but rummaging for clothes from the wardrobe. Anah wiped her tears and rushed to him. Ejaz sighed as she hugged him tightly from the back.

'I love you.' She said squeezing him tightly in her embrace. Ejaz felt his anger melt, he held her hands and separated their frames.

'Relax. Arey! you are crying.' Ejaz cupped her face and wiped her tears. Anah sniffed letting more tears fall. Ejaz wiped them too and moved his arms around her and made her rest her head on his chest. He hugged her gently and caressed her back. Slowly, Anah moved her arms and wrapped them tightly around his waist. She closed her eyes feeling better.

****************************************************

Guys got the hint ;) Drop in your comments *don't worry about it, even though it sounds silly just comment, I am interested in knowing :)*

How was the Chapter as a whole? Drop in your thoughts.

Thanks a lot for reading and before you go don't forget to vote and comment :* please