19~ Reyhan's Dilemma

Ejaz has always been to Five or Seven-star hotels for Lunch, dinner and even breakfast. This is the first time he is coming to an open air Dhabba. As he followed Anah he looked around apprehensively.

'Hi, Sunny Pajji.' Anah waved at the owner of the Dhabba. He smiled widely and waved back excitedly. Looking at the reaction Ejaz guessed that Anah is a frequent visitor here. It is close to the office, so perhaps she must be coming here for lunch- Ejaz thought.

The man, Sunny Pajji, adjusted his ghumcha on his shoulder and hurried towards them. Anah greeted him happily and introduced Ejaz to him. The man stuck out his hand expressing how happy he is to see him. Ejaz simply nodded, he didn't even smile. Anah made an apologetic face at the man and he simply smiled.

'This is the best Punjabi Dhabba around this place.' Anah said once the two were seated opposite each other across a small wooden table. They sat on a small stool and the table low. Ejaz being good six feet tall had to hunch a lot more than Anah. He looked uncomfortable and Anah felt guilty.

Ejaz's eyes widened on seeing Chole floating in oil and Bhatura smeared with oil as well. Anah looked delighted as the waiter placed their order in front of them.

'Oo, ow...Be careful it's hot.' Anah warned Ejaz as he was brought to tear a piece of Bhatura. He watched her awed, as she tore a piece and brought it to her mouth. She blew on it rapidly before taking it in her mouth. She closed her mouth and gasped feeling the hot food. Ejaz looked at her expressions and once again found his gaze stuck on her.

Anah opened her eyes and he quickly looked away. Anah frowned catching him watching her. She smiled as he struggled to tear a piece. She found him cute as he made faces eating a morsel. But his expressions changed.

'Damn! It's so spicy.' He yelped standing up.

Anah panicked scurrying for water, she poured water into the steel glass. She poured half its content on her palms but she didn't care. Ejaz stood cursing and fanning his mouth.

It wasn't that spicy, he is just over reacting – Anah thought mentally rolling her eyes.

Ejaz calmed down only for three large glasses of water.

'Are you fine?' Anah asked caressing his back. Ejaz nodded his head, his tongue still burned. He glared at Anah who looked confused. He jerked his arm from hers and stood up angrily. Anah is surprised with his sudden reaction. She gulped as he glared at her and walked away without saying a word.

Anah smacked her head, what has she done? the Devil boss is angry. She is a goner now.

******************************************************

Anah kept shooting daggers at her BFF who is laughing his head off. It's been one hour since Anah narrated everything to Ipshita and Reyhan at dinner. And it has been forty-five minutes since she dragged Reyhan to Marine Drive, because she didn't want to share Reyhan with Ipshita and wanted some alone time with him. But, here he was, her best friend, laughing his head off.

'Dude, it is serious.' Anah said angrily. Reyhan stopped but began chuckling again. Anah pressed her lips together and looked towards the sea. She looked at him, he seemed distracted as he continued to laugh.

'Someone is going to die, tonight.' Anah thought aloud and held Reyhan's arm. He stopped laughing as Anah threatened to push him into the sea. Both Anah and he were seated on one of the pavement with their legs dangling. Reyhan cried to let him go but Anah left him only after he apologized and promised to not laugh.

Anah smiled victoriously as he held his ears and apologized. He also agreed to get her ice-creams.

**********************************************

'If you will eat so many ice-creams, you will fall ill. Silly.' Reyhan said slightly hitting her forehead. Anah shrugged sucking on the chocolate popsicle. Reyhan smiled shaking his head. As they walked Anah forwarded the popsicle silently asking him to taste it. Reyhan smiled shaking his head but she insisted waving it in front of his face. Reyhan smiled and took it from her. Anah watched him with a smile as he sucked on it, he complimented it and gave it back to her.

If you don't then someone else will and then you will lose her forever

Mrs. Siddiqui's words ran through his mind, he looked sadly at Anah. Looking at her, Reyhan had a sinking feeling in his heart.

What will he do if Anah will go with someone else? He will not only lose his best friend but also the love of his life. For him, Anah is the only woman he has ever loved and will always love. But what when she chooses someone else?

Reyhan extended his hand to hold hers but quickly retracted his hand as she turned asking him what was the time. 

****************************************

How was the chapter, guys? Anah and Ejaz *_* and Reyhan, he is making me worried *heartbreak emoji*

What are your thoughts? Drop in your comments :*

Guys, do vote and comment, it will mean alot to me *_*

Thanks to all for reading and voting :* and special thanks to the ones who comment *muah* *muah*