38~ Sand, Water, and Sunset

After lunch, Ejaz insisted taking Anah to a beach and enjoy a stroll.

'But there is so much work to do.' Anah whined sadly. Ejaz loved her dedication to work but for now he wants to spend time with her, hopefully, it will help her decide.

'I am your boss, don't argue with me.' Ejaz faked sternness and Anah pretended to be scared.

They dropped by the hotel to change into something comfortable. Anah glanced sadly at the papers and her instruments that she placed on the table. She wanted to work but also wanted to spend some time with Ejaz. Anah sighed confusedly.

She quickly refreshed and changed into irregular lace white halter top and long asymmetrical grey skirt. She slipped into white thong slippers, combed her hair and walked out. She forced a smile pushing behind the thought of work.

************************************************************

Ejaz waited at the entrance for Anah, he fidgeted with his mobile feeling anxious. He kept reminding himself to remain cool but he felt very nervous. He walked up to the glass door and checked his reflection for the nth time.

He caught Anah's reflection and smiled at her.

Anah had just exited the elevator when she spotted him, dressed in blue tank top and grey shorts. She recognized him by his curls and the awesome physique.

He turned around and smiled at her. She felt her breath caught in her throat as she stared at his muscular biceps. When she came closer she stared at his perfect collar bones, her gaze traveled lower and she got a peek of his chiseled chest.

'Ready.' His voice brought her out of her daze. She looked at him red faced, he smirked her. She lowered her gaze and nodded. Once again, Ejaz held her hand and she smiled.

*****************************************************

The beach was one of Goa's most famous ones. There were many people here, locals and tourists alike. Ejaz showed her around and Anah enjoyed herself. She didn't protest as he led her around.

As they walked by the water, hand in hand, Anah noticed many women ogling at Ejaz. She looked at Ejaz not knowing if he felt the eyes on him, but from his expressions, it looked like he didn't care. Anah hated the eyes of other women on him but liked their disappointed faces when they saw Ejaz's and Anah's joined hands.

Anah liked how he doesn't hesitate to hold her hand in public. With this gesture, Anah knew he is serious, serious about being in a relationship with her. That moment, Anah decided...

With their legs folded and their fingers entwined together, both sat on the sand admiring the sunset. Anah moved her head from Ejaz's shoulder and called him. He tilted his head and looked at her. She smiled at him.

'Thanks.' Anah said. Ejaz looked at her confusedly, Anah smiled and shifted closer, she looked at their entwined fingers briefly before looking up into his eyes. Ejaz held his breath as he gazed into her eyes.

'Thanks for helping me make my decision,' Anah smiled and Ejaz hesitantly smiled.

'I want to be in a relationship with you.' She looked away blushing. Ejaz smiled widely now, he leaned forward to hug her but moved back as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Anah giggled as Ejaz stood up and spread his arms yelling, 'Yes, Yes, she said yes...she loves me...'

He then turned around and extended his hand. Anah took his hand instantly and stood beside her.

'Thank you, Anah.' He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She smiled closing her eyes.

'I love you.' He whispered, his lips brushing against her forehead.

'I love you too.' Anah replied.

She moved closer and wrapped her arms around his back hugging him. Ejaz smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulder and pulled her closer. He felt elated. Anah closed her eyes burying her face into his chest.

After a while they parted, Ejaz looked at her while Anah lowered her gaze feeling shy. He extended his hand and placed a palm on her cheek and she inhaled sharply. He admired her while moving his face towards her. Anah panicked watching his lips advance towards her, she took a step back startling Ejaz. He apologized if he has done something wrong.

Anah blushed at his reaction. Ejaz looked perplexed.

'Actually,' Anah played with her fingers as she said, 'I haven't kissed a man before so...' she felt shy.

Ejaz is relieved it isn't anything serious.

'Don't worry,' he hooked his fingers under her chin and lift her face little. She looked up into his eyes for a second before looking away feeling shy. Ejaz moved his hand and held her arm. She gasped as he pulled her closer, their eyes met. Anah smiled as she watched his lips advance towards her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips in anticipation.

Soon, his lips met hers and Anah felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Ejaz kissed her slowly and gently. Anah held his waist and slowly reciprocated. Ejaz smiled into the kiss and held her face tighter. The two continued to smooch until they had to part because of short of breath.

They smiled at each other before Anah blushed pushing him gently. Ejaz watched her laughing heartedly and running away. She challenged him to catch her. Ejaz nodded accepting the challenge.

Anah ran laughing while Ejaz ran behind her. Since he was taller he could have taken big steps and would have easily caught her but that wouldn't be fun so he purposefully took smaller steps.

Finally, Anah felt tired and she fell on her knees huffing. Ejaz fell beside her and caught her from behind.

'Caught you.' He smiled.

Anah pressed her lips together and shook her head, 'No, I fell and that's why you caught me.' She huffed.

They stared into each other's eyes. Ejaz extended his hand and caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. Anah closed her eyes feeling his fingertips as Ejaz enjoyed the feel of her soft skin.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead again, but when he aimed for her lips, she pushed him and stood up quickly. Ejaz looked at her surprised and then his surprise turned into a smile as she stuck out her tongue and ran once again. Ejaz sighed and standing up.

**************************************************

Anah confessed too *_* and their moments, awwwww *heart emoji*

Wasnt the Chapter lovely, guys?

Drop in your thoughts :*

Thanks for reading *muah* please don't forget to vote and comment