46~ Reyhan's incomplete surprise

'What is this, Anah? Fighting with your colleague?' Ejaz said furiously. The two stood inside his sound proof cabin. Anah looked at him equally angry.

'She was maligning us.' Anah went on to say everything that Ipshita had said. Ejaz sighed exasperatedly. He turned around and rested his palm on the table. Anah stared at his back briefly before looking away.

'Anah!' Ejaz spoke, this time his voice was soft. He turned around and held Anah's shoulder. She shrugged his hands away.

She kept staring at the floor with an angry pout on her face. Looking at her Ejaz melted. He held her chin but she moved her face. He sighed then looked around and on finding no one he quickly pecked her lips. She gasped looking up at him wide-eyed.

'Listen, love. People have mouths and they will talk. Let them talk. We know about our relationship and we don't need anyone else's certificate.' Ejaz explained holding her shoulders. Anah nodded her head, she felt little embarrassed.

Ejaz smiled and then leaned forward, 'Now, be a good girl and kiss me.' Ejaz whispered.

Anah looked at him stunned and then blushed when he winked at her.

'Ejaz... are you mad... this is office...someone will see.' Anah whispered blushing hard.

He shrugged his shoulders and insisted that she kiss him. He reminded her that the cabin is sound proof and the windows are closed with blinds.

Anah gave up and smiled tip toeing, her lips aimed towards his. But before their lips could meet there is a knock and both jumped apart alarmed.

********************************************************

At lunch, Ipshita rolled her eyes as she watched Anah smile, blush, and text Ejaz.

Time and again, she had to remind her friend that her food was getting cold. Anah simply nodded not looking away from her mobile. Ipshita shook her head and silently ate her food.

After lunch, Anah went into the washroom and locked herself in one of the cubicles. She called Ejaz. Just a few minutes ago, she and he got into a tiny argument. Anah had very happily asked him to join them for dinner tonight, her only mistake was to tell him that Reyhan wanted to meet him. Ejaz got miffed because he didn't want anyone's certificate.

'Ejaz, why are you behaving like a kid? Come na yaar, what's wrong?... Listen this is important. Do you love me? ..... you want to marry me? .... then you must impress my parents and if you impress Reyhan my parents will automatically love you... they trust him a lot, baba.'

After Anah explained him everything she waited for his response. There is silence between them. Anah stood there holding her breath.

After five agonizing minutes, Ejaz agreed and Anah let out her breath. She thanked him and cut the call. She leaned against the door and smiled widely, she felt excited.

On the other hand, Ejaz isn't liking this. Why is Reyhan more important to her than him? What is the need of his approval? Ejaz hates being secondary to someone, he always had and likes to be on top. Ejaz sighed leaning forward.

He then reminded himself that Reyhan had been in Anah's and her family's life for much, much longer than he, obviously, and if he wants to rise above Reyhan he must get into Anah's inner circle. Ejaz mentally decided he will take Reyhan's place in her life and one day, very soon, will become more important than Reyhan.

***********************************************************

Later that night, Anah was all over the place panicking. She was checking and re-checking if everything was perfect. Ejaz was coming to her home for the first time and she was extremely nervous. Ipshita had to hold her shoulders and calm her by throwing some motivational and consoling words. Anah calmed down little, only when Ipshita said her makeup will get spoilt.

Anah walked to the mirror and looked at her reflection, she adjusted the short sleeves of her off shoulder Beige dress. She smiled nervously at her reflection and muttered few encouraging words to herself. Ipshita watched her from the door and smiled little. She felt bad for Reyhan but is happy for her friend, Anah.

*****************************************************

Reyhan locked the bathroom and walked towards his wardrobe. He fished out an orange Tee and black denim jeans.

As he dried his hair his gaze fell on the right side of his chest, right above his heart.

He smiled sadly recollecting how happy and excited he was the weekend before Anah was to come.

'Tattoo?' Reyhan asked wide-eyed as Ipshita suggested that getting Anah's name tattooed will woo her for sure especially if its right above the heart. She will melt and accept his proposal.

'I feel like SRK from Darr.' Reyhan said shaking his head as Ipshita dragged him to the Tattoo parlor. She stopped at the entrance and turned around. She held his shoulders and looked at him.

'Dude, you love her or not? ... then get the Tattoo done, she will be super impressed. Can't you bear little pain for Anah?'

Reyhan thought for a while and then nodded his head, 'Anything for Anah.' He smiled at Ipshita and she smiled back confidently.

Fresh tears pricked his eyes as he gently caressed Anah's name written in a bold black ink writing. Reyhan has made up his mind to have this removed. Anah loves someone else and she will be marrying that person and for her happiness, Reyhan must let her go. He must move on. He quickly blinked back his tears and calmed himself by taking deep breaths. Even though he is telling himself this he knew it will be next to impossible to forget his childhood love, his first love.

***************************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? Excited for Ejaz and Reyhan's dinner at Anah's place?

Drop in your thoughts *_*

Thanks so much for reading and before you go please don't forget to vote and comment :*