25~ It is the time to Disco!

Reyhan had mixed feelings as he followed the girls inside the dimly lit club. He has never been to a pub before. He felt awkward yet excited. To make him comfortable, Anah held his hand.

The loud music blasted into Reyhan's ear and he thought his ear drums will break. The neon lights flashing in other wise pitch-dark pub made it difficult for him to see. But soon his eyes adjusted to the low light. Anah led him towards the bar counter. She sat in the middle, Ipshita to her left and Reyhan to her right.

'Be easy on the drinks, Anah.' Ipshita chuckled. Anah glared at her as Ipshita giggled telling how Anah goes flat within three shots of alcohol. Reyhan chuckled too. Anah sighed and nudged both sharply with her elbows and both stopped chuckling. Anah smirked.

The girls rolled their eyes as Reyhan ordered orange juice. Anah secretly asked the bar tender to add little vodka into his glass. The bar tender smirked nodding his head. Ipshita and Anah did a secret Hi-fi.

Reyhan is amazed seeing the Bar tenders juggling the bottles and playing with fire. Frankly, it slightly scared him. After few drinks, Anah and Ipshita jumped to the dance floor dragging Reyhan with them.

Within seconds a handsome young man asked Ipshita for a dance. She winked at Anah and disappeared into the crowd with the man.

'She just went with him. She doesn't even know him.' Reyhan asked concerned. Anah smiled and held his shoulders, he froze looking at her.

'Relax, she has gone just for a dance.' Anah smiled. Reyhan nodded.

*************************************************

Reyhan watched Anah dance carefree and happily. She moved her head and as her hair hit his face, his smile widened. She urged him to dance and took his hand in hers. Reyhan let her twirl him around. She chuckled and began swaying her hips to the loud peppy numbers. Reyhan simply stood there not bothering to dance. He kept admiring her.

'Woohooo!' Anah exclaimed throwing an arm around Reyhan's neck. She then turned around and held his shoulder and danced. Her eyes closed and a wide smile on her lips.

After Anah had almost exhausted herself dancing, Reyhan suggested they take a break. She nodded breathlessly.

Reyhan warned her concerned as she began gulping down drinks.

'Shh... Mouse, tonight we are celebrating my success. So, I will drink.' She slurred glaring at Reyhan. 

******************************************************

Few more drinks later, Reyhan became strict and pulled the Tequila shot from her hand and slammed it on the table.

'That's it.' He said sternly

Anah kept protesting as he dialed Ipshita to come fast as the party is over. Within minutes Ipshita appeared.

Anah was drunk AF and Reyhan and Ipshita carried her to the cab. Reyhan had one of her arm around his neck and Ipshita had the other around her neck.

'I told you this wasn't a good idea.' Reyhan said annoyed. Ipshita made an apologetic face. Anah kept protesting in mumbles as she is made to sit inside the cabin. Reyhan got in beside her.

Reyhan made her sit comfortably and rest her head on his shoulder. Anah shifted little and wrapped her right arm around his waist and snuggled closer.

'I had warned her to go easy on the drinks.' Ipshita shook her head.

**********************************************************

How was their celebrations, guys :) Anah is drunk AF *chuckles* How are the trio ;) 

Drop in your comments :*

Guys if you are enjoying the story plz vote and comment and show me your love *_*

Thanks for reading and voting :*