76~ It's Mrs not Miss

Later that night, Reyhan came out from the washroom dressed in his causals. Tonight, was a very special day for him. His birthday and he got the best gift, the baby's kicked. Now he is doubly excited for the birth of his princess. Reyhan mentally chuckled imagining Anah's face on seeing she has given birth to a girl.

He entered the room and found Anah, dressed in her PJs, sitting on the bed. Her legs stretched, one foot placed over the other, she had a cushion on her thigh and a notepad resting on her baby bump. She had a tip of the pen pressed in between her teeth and her eyebrows furrowed. Reyhan admired her for a while before walking up to her.

'What is my lovely wife doing?' he lay on his side propped up on his elbow.

Anah frowned at him, - 'something stupid husband should be doing too, thinking of baby names.' She said and turned back to look at the notepad

'I have thought of her name, Alisha.' He said coolly.

'Excuse me, it is a boy.' Anah corrected him. Reyhan looked annoyed for a second and then said, - 'Okay, Ali?'

Anah shook her head. 'Ali is his name too. I don't want my baby to have anything to do with him.' Anah said bitterly. Reyhan's smile faded as he realized who she spoke about. He sat up straight and placed his arm around her shoulder.

Anah felt comfortable in his embrace, she shifted closer resting her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes.

************************************************************

Anah is now seven months pregnant and with Ipshita and Reyhan's pestering, she decided to take maternity leave. Though she had intended to take leave after the birth, her friends were being adamant.

Anah bit her lower lip as she knocked on Ejaz's cabin. She doesn't know why she becomes very conscious around him. After he answered she walked in.

Ejaz had been working on his laptop when someone had knocked. He looked up and saw Anah enter.

She looked heavily pregnant. He noted she had gained a lot of weight, her cheeks have become chubby and there is a bright glow on her face. Ejaz's gaze travelled all over after so long he is looking leisurely at her. Generally, Anah is always dressed in crisp clothes but not anymore. Like today she wore a loose lavender dress reaching her knees. Ejaz's gaze paused on her belly. He recollected their encounter at the gym when she had shown him her flat tummy. She had been looking so adorable as she had expressed her wish to get abs. Slowly, he looked up and their gaze met.

Ejaz finds this strange, this feeling. Knowing the baby that Anah carries is her betrayal. She cheated on him, the baby is the prove. Yet, every time he looked at her baby bump he feels a strange feeling. Like the baby is silently calling out to him. Why should it call him? He isn't the father. Yet, when he looks at her belly he feels a weird sense of pride.

'Sir.' Anah's voice broke his reverie. Ejaz looked away straightening in his seat. He adjusted his tie and nodded. He tried avoided her by focusing on his laptop. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Anah struggled to walk towards him, he felt an urge to rush to her and help her but controlled himself.

Anah forwarded him an envelope, - 'Sir, I request maternity leave.' She said. Ejaz looked up at her, again reflexively his gaze fell on her belly. He nodded extending his hand.

'I have also mailed you.' She said. Ejaz doesn't respond, he tore open the envelope and unfolded the letter.

Anah watched nervously as he read the letter. A few minutes later, he looked up and nodded.

Anah turned around and walked towards the door. Ejaz watched her. As she opened the door, he spoke, - 'Take care, Ms Malik.'

Anah paused at the door, she turned around and stared at him, - 'Mrs. Malik.' She corrected him. Ejaz's expressions stiffened and he quickly looked back into the laptop. Anah noticed his clenched fingers. She sighed, he still doesn't trust her. She turned around and walked out.

'Mrs. Malik.' Ejaz kicked the table in anger, '****' he cursed and fell back in his chair. He stared at the ceiling.

*************************************************************

Hmmm... Alisha, How is the name guys?? 

Ejaz and Anah *heartbreaking emoji* Some love stories are so heartbreaking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

How was the chapter, guys? Drop in your comments :)

Precap:

The doorbell rang and Reyhan jumped up excitedly. He opened the door and beamed happily.

His smile faded on seeing Ejaz on other side. Ejaz looked slightly taken aback with Reyhan ped and Reyhan. 

'Where is Anah? I want to meet her.' Ejaz said looking above Reyhan's head.

'Reyhan.' Anah clenched Reyhan's arm tightly. Apart from the pain, she felt something wet in between her legs. Reyhan looked at her concerned and began asking her if she is alright. He saw the pain in her face and panicked.

'Anah!'

'My...water...broke.' Anah yelped and Reyhan gasped.

Shit!

Oh no! Guys the precap looks scary and exciting. 

What is Ejaz doing here? Will he take away Anah and the baby 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And the last para, Anah's water broke. Matlab? Baby on the way 

What are your thoughts, guys? Please drop your comments 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

What are your thoughts, guys? Please drop your comments 

Thanks so much for reading guys *_* and guys before you go pretty plz don't forget to vote and comment