TEASER

Next day, Anah took leave from work in pretense of doing her work from home. She went to the clinic. The nurses at the reception looked at her awkwardly when she told her name as, 'Miss Anah Malik.' They shot a look of disgust at her before writing down her name. They asked her to wait for her turn. As Anah turned around to take her seat she heard one of the nurse murmur, 'Girls these days have become spoilt. First they go and dirty themselves and then come to abort their mistakes.'

Anah clenched her fists tightly, her heart hurting hearing such statements about her character. Anah hated if anyone pointed a finger at her character but now she herself has given the reason to point finger at her. 

***********************************************************

The watchman asked if he can speak to Anah for a minute. Ipshita refused to leave her friend's side but Anah asked her to go.

Ipshita sighed and walked little away. But she made sure she stood at ear shot.

'Maam, if you don't mind please tell me the cost and time I should come to your apartment.' He said with a smile

'Huh! We haven't called you for anything.'

'But I want something.' He smiled. His gaze made Anah uncomfortable. The way he eyed her Anah felt like she should disappear.

'Maam, the word around says that you sleep with any man who pays well. I am not that rich but I could....'

'How dare you, Rascal?' Before Anah could react Ipshita had come and slapped the watchman hard. As Ipshita scolded him and threatened him to fire him, Anah had tears in her eyes. She turned around and hugging the papers close to her chest she walked away.

'How dare I? Bloody w***es telling me.' The watchman retorted. Ipshita was about to hit him with a stone when on lookers came and held her. 

*********************************************

Anah stepped into the cold shower and closed her eyes. What is she going to do? How will her parents react? She has disappointed everyone, her parents, Reyhan, and Ipshita. So many things ran in her head. Her gaze fell on a blade placed on the soap rack. Impulsively she moved her hand and clenched the blade tightly in her grip. Warm tears fell down her cheeks as she placed the blade on veins. Her hand shivered, lips quivered and more warm tears trickled down her cheeks as the blade pierced her skin and little blood oozed out.

**************************************************

How was the teaser, guys?  Poor Anah *heart break emoji*

Drop in your comments and let me know :*

Before you go please don't forget to vote, comment and show your support *_*