53~ Anah?

Reyhan entered the home and is greeted by Ipshita's panicking face. He panicked as well. Ipshita had called him while he made Rotis for dinner. He left everything as it is and hurried to the girl's apartment when Ipshita informed him that Anah has locked herself in the bathroom and it's been ten minutes since, the shower is on and something just didn't feel right.

There are still dry doughs on him as he hurried towards the washroom. They knocked the door calling Anah's name but no response. Reyhan asked Ipshita to step back. She nodded, crying. Reyhan then tried breaking the door and a few minutes later he is successful.

'Anah!' Reyhan and Ipshita gasped.

With the shower still on, Anah lay on the floor unconscious. Blood flowed from her wrist and into the drain.

Ipshita cried fanatically but Reyhan tried to be calm. Now, is not the time to panic or cry. Without thinking he asked Ipshita to call the ambulance. He then picked up Anah in his arms. He too got drenched in water but didn't care.

As Ipshita and Reyhan hurriedly left the apartment, Mrs. Mukherjee spotted them. They ignored her shocking looks and quickly entered the elevator.

******************************************************

Fifteen minutes of examining Anah, Doctor let Reyhan and Ipshita see her. The doctor also warned them to take care of her, -'Thankfully she was spotted early else with the deep cut like that and blood loss it would have been impossible to save her.'

Before they enter the ward, Reyhan held Ipshita's hand and asked her to be calm with Anah. Ipshita nodded her head. Reyhan entered first followed by Ipshita.

Anah is sitting on the bed and staring at her bandaged wrist. She sighed sadly. Reyhan walked up to her, he held her shoulder and slowly she looked up.

'Are you mad? What you think you were doing? Do you want to die, huh? Tell me, I will kill you myself.' Ipshita began bombarding Anah angrily. Reyhan held her shoulders and politely requested her to leave. Ipshita glared at Anah who lowered her head feeling ashamed.

After Ipshita angrily stormed out Reyhan took a small stool and sat beside Anah. She closed her eyes, tears trickled down her cheeks. Reyhan shifted little and held her face and gently wiped her tears requesting her to not cry.

'Anah, remember you are pregnant. If you cry so much then it will affect the baby. Please, relax.' Reyhan patted her cheek and held her hand. Anah nodded biting her lower-lip, she tried very hard to not cry. But when Reyhan asked what Ejaz told about getting married and the child, Anah began crying again.

Reyhan was shocked to know that she didn't tell him about the kid.

'What is the point? He is too spineless to accept me, he will never accept the child. Things will get more complicated. Besides I am not going to beg and plead to him.' Anah said seriously. Reyhan sighed and explained to her, - 'Anah, now is not the time to let your ego overpower out thinking.'

'This is important, Anah. Please.' Reyhan ended explaining her.

'Okay, I will talk to him about this.' Anah reluctantly agreed. Reyhan is exhaled deeply and relaxed, then he got up and hugged her. Anah rested her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist she closed her eyes.

****************************************************

Anah :( :( and Reyhan is such an awesome friend, he is by her side like a rock *_* Don't you think so, guys?

PRECAP:

'ANAH!' He angrily pushed past Reyhan. He stumbled back and his back to the wall.

'Reyhan.' Anah gasped asshe came out from her room hurriedly. Her gaze fell on Ejaz who fumed like araging bull. Before anyone could react Ejaz had charged towards her     

How is the Precap? *gasp* Excited guys???

Thanks so much for reading, and before you go please don't forget to vote and comment :)