15~ Changes and Confusions

Anah felt exhausted by the time she was done with her regular exercises. She walked into the cafeteria wiping her face and nape with a hand towel. She dashed into a familiar muscular figure – the Devil Boss.

She muttered a sorry and to her surprised Ejaz smiled. This is the first time she saw him smiling. And it was then she realized how gorgeous his smile was. Very Enticing. He quickly fixed his expressions.

Damn, why is he smiling? – Ejaz thought to himself

Anah smiled little and began to leave when he called and she froze, 'If you don't mind, May I get you something to drink.'

Anah is pleasantly surprised and Ejaz is shocked at his statement. She turned around and gave a small nod. She didn't want to disappoint her boss and so she agreed.

Something is happening to him. Ejaz had never been the one to ask any girl for drinks, it's always been other way around. This is something new to him. Anah is pulling him like a magnet and he is moving too fast towards her. And this is worrying him slightly. But looking at her face, he can't stop himself.

At the counter, he turned little and asked what she will have. She ordered a watermelon juice. Though Ejaz despises that he ordered the same. Something is indeed happening.

Anah looked at the seat where Ipshita had been sitting waiting for her friend. Looking at Anah and Ejaz walking together she spit her drink and watched them wide-eyed. Anah chuckled at her reaction but when Ejaz looked at her she straightened her expressions.

Anah liked it how Ejaz didn't pull a chair for her. Like any girl she likes chivalry of course, but not forced ones. Ejaz is normal with her, minus how he was initially, Devil boss. Anah suppressed her smile as she sat down opposite him. They placed their glasses on the table.

'So, how is the model coming?' Ejaz's strong baritone startled Anah for a second. But she quickly recovered and gave him the details. She added in the end that the model will be over by tomorrow. Ejaz nodded listening to her.

'After you are done with this, I have another task for you.' He said leaning forward and picking up the glass. Anah looked slightly worried. Ejaz liked the worry lines that appeared on her forehead and how her hazel eyes enlarged little. He smiled, 'Relax.' Anah changed her position not realizing she had been sitting straight in tension.

Ejaz took a sip and informed her about the upcoming Diwali party that is next weekend. Anah flushed red as he said every good thing his father told him about her. How efficient she is in organizing all this parties, cratering to guests and all. She felt flattered. She has heard these compliments many times from her colleagues and her previous boss but something about Ejaz's compliments made her soar high, feel proud of herself.

'Yes sir, I won't let you down.' She assured him confidently

'Call me, Ejaz.' He interrupted her. Anah closed her mouth and blinked at him. She smiled as he added, 'at least when we aren't in office.'

She wanted to ask him to call her by her first name but felt too shy and hence kept quiet.

****************************************************

Anah is surprised when she found Ipshita had left. She had just showered and changed into her normal wear when her phone beeped, it is a message from Ipshita.

Ipshita: You are a lucky b****, Anah *wink*

Anah thought about the first time she had seen Ejaz. There was a different aura around him. All the female staffs were all googly eyes at him while he didn't shoot even a glance at them. He also tore her papers and behaved dryly with her, he still does, but now a little. And now, suddenly he is untying her hair, offering her drinks? What is happening?

Anah pressed her lips tightly, Is he is a Casanova type guy trying to get into her pants?

No! Anah doubts that. Though she had got negative vibes from him earlier, she doesn't get any pervert vibes from him.

Anah groaned, she felt terribly confused. She has never thought so much about any other man.

********************************************

How was the chapter, guys? Drop in your comments and let me know :)

And thank you, everyone, for reading and voting :*