TEASER

They stood awkwardly facing each other for a while.

'I guess we should... this was a bad idea.' For the first time, Ejaz's voice wavered. Anah was close to agreeing to him but then something made her decide otherwise.

'My abs are pathetic.' She said placing her fingers at the hem of her top. Ejaz gulped looking at her fingers.

Anah felt terribly shy as she lifted little of her top revealing her abdomen to Ejaz, who is a complete stranger to her, also her boss, the Devil Boss.

She didn't have abs but her stomach was flat, no fat there, luckily. Ejaz hesitantly looked at it. He noticed a tiny mole just beside her navel, he found his gaze fixated there. But he couldn't see for much longer as Anah quickly covered it.

'So?' she asked awkwardly.

Ejaz felt disappointed but he didn't let it show on his face. He looked at her and smiled.

'No problem. Follow the exercises I say and the diet plan and you will have perfect abs in no time.' He said.

Anah looked skeptical so Ejaz raised his tank top and showed her his perfect abs. Four packs were prominent and the other four were slightly fainter.

'I am working on getting eight.' He smirked at her. Anah felt turned on looking at his tanned body and perfect abs. She quickly looked away and up into his eyes.

'WOW!' she exclaimed amazed and Ejaz felt his chest puff up with pride.

'Can I touch it.' Anah bit her lower-lip realizing what she said.     

************************************************************

Ejaz is just 

Agree, guys ;)

Agree, guys ;)

How was the Teaser, guys? Drop in your thoughts :*