20~ Movie Time

'Anah?' Reyhan paused waiting for her to respond. She nodded not looking at him but staring at the ground. Reyhan gulped, he felt nervous. His mother's words gave him a secret strength.

'I heard your mother has gotten some alliance for you?' Reyhan asked. He tried his best to not let his voice waver and made it obvious that he is nervous. Anah looked at him amused and he realized how lame he sounded but he needed to start a conversation.

Anah nodded looking away, she wrapped her arms around herself and continued to walk. Reyhan walked with her.

'I rejected them all.' Anah said simply.

'Why?' Reyhan asked and then added hesitantly, 'Is there someone else in your mind?'

Anah looked at him with his eyebrow raised and Reyhan looked away embarrassed.

'I have someone.' She said looking front and Reyhan turned his head sharply.

Anah looked at him and smiled, 'My work.'

Reyhan exhaled loudly feeling relieved. Anah frowned confused with his reaction.

'It's no marriage for next...five years, at least.' Anah said.

'Yeah, and whoever marries you is a goner.' Reyhan joked throwing an arm around her shoulder. Anah glared at him smacking his palm lightly. Both chuckled and happily strolled the Marine Drive.

******************************************************

Anah is pleased looking at Reyhan's apartment. She was also disappointed because she wasn't with him. Reyhan insisted she doesn't feel bad. He is also content with the apartment and very grateful to her for getting him this.

'Hey, in friendship there is no sorry and thank you.' Anah fisted her fingers tightly and brought it dangerously close to his face. Reyhan pretended to be scared and apologized, Anah raised her eyebrows and he sighed.

Though Reyhan and Anah share the same building he has gotten an apartment one floor down Anah's. Anah wanted him to get an apartment on the same floor as hers but there were no flats free.

Reyhan motivated her by saying at least there are in the same city and same apartments. Also, she will lose extra weight climbing the stairs. For this statement, he welcomed a lot of slaps on his arms until he took back his statement.

*****************************************************

Anah and Reyhan watched a horror movie together. Reyhan liked it every time she clung onto him whenever a scary scene appeared. Many times, her screams scared him more than the movie. Finally, she hugged him tightly as the movie reached its climax. Reyhan wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulder.

Soon, the movie ended and Anah sighed in relieve.

'This is the last time I am letting you choose a movie.' She said standing up.

'You say this every time, but you know my taste in movies is much better.' Reyhan smirked at her. Anah glared at him for a second before looking away. She adjusted her top and took her leave. They hugged and bid goodbye.

Reyhan smiled as she grumbled about how she must go to work and complete the model. He watched her go and once she reached home he called her to ensure she reached home.

'I am not a baby.' Anah said angrily and cut the call.

'How cute.' Ipshita smirked while painting her nails red.

Anah frowned and threw a pillow at her.

'Hey!' Ipshita gasped.

Soon the two girls then got into a pillow fight.

*******************************************************

Awww *_* how was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your thoughts and let me know :)

Thank you so much for reading and voting :* and silent readers please do vote and comment, it will encourage me.