22~ Presentation

'Good morning, Everyone.' Anah smiled at everyone. Mr. Zafar nodded smiling at her. She felt motivated. Anah avoided Devil Boss's gaze and focused on Mr. Singhal, but the young man beside him, Mr. Feroz Jaffar's gaze on her made her slightly uncomfortable. He is Mr. Singhal's secretary but this is the first time she is meeting him. Earlier when she had visited the site he wasn't well. And so, they couldn't meet.

The first few slides showed the outline of the building. The mall. Anah was nervous initially but she caught up. As the slides went by she became more confident. The last few slides where 2D and 3D representation of how the Mall will actually look like once it is done.

'To explain more, I would like you all to divert your attention to the Model.' Anah said and then gestured the peon to switch on the lights.

Anah requested everyone to gather near the Model that is placed next to the large glass window. Anah opened the curtain. The bright light prickled everyone in their eyes for a while. But soon, their eyes got adjusted to the light.

Ejaz looked on impressed with the way Anah explained the model. She didn't fumble once nor did she stammer. At one point, he found himself lost in her.

Mr. Singhal asked her more about the parking area, it wasn't clearly mentioned in the presentation. Anah nodded and using a pen, she pointed at the area and explained in detail.

************************************************

Anah finished the presentation and looked at everyone nervously. Ejaz was the first to clap and others followed him. Anah saw Mr. Zafar look at her with pride and she felt happy. But she was surprised with Ejaz's gesture. She secretly liked it, she felt flattered.

'You did very well, Miss. Anah.' Mr. Jaffar said. Everyone had congratulated her and one by one were leaving. Ejaz was about to exit the room with his father and Mr. Singhal when he saw Anah with Jaffar. He had been noticing Mr. Jaffar and didn't like the way he kept looking at Anah.

'Thank you, sir.' Anah said politely and busied herself with arranging papers.

'Call me, Jaffar.' He said placing his palm over hers. Anah is taken aback by his audacity. Anah simply nodded slipping her palm from under his.

'It is shame we wouldn't meet earlier. I missed a chance to meet such a pretty woman like yourself, Anah.' He smirked taking a step closer. Anah took a step to her side and continued gathering her files. She tried ignoring the proximity but it kept irking her.

'May I interest you for a cup of coffee.' He brushed his fingers against her arm. Anah's eyes widened. Had he not been with Mr. Singhal's assistant she would have surely slapped him.

'Any problem, Mr. Jaffar.' Ejaz's strong baritone made Jaffar jump in his place. Anah is relieved while Jaffar looked visibly annoyed. With his palms in his pockets, Ejaz stepped in between Jaffar and Anah. With Ejaz's tall frame and deep voice, Jaffar felt intimidated. So, he simply smiled and took his leave.

After he had left, Ejaz turned to Anah.

'Was he boring you?' He asked with a smile. Anah is surprised seeing him talk lightly. She smiled shaking her head.

'I promise, I won't bore you. Coffee?' Ejaz asked. Anah blinked at him super shocked.

**********************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? 

Drop in your thoughts and let me know :)

Guys, let's speed up things, shall we? Who is up for back to back updates ;) Plz vote and comment if you want quicker updates.