51~ Ejaz is Confused

Next day, Anah is disappointed to know that Ejaz will not be coming for work as he is going to be with his mother. She has jaundice and has gone for the checkup. Anah sighed returning to her cabin. Ipshita suggested she take a break today, as Ejaz is missing, and go with Reyhan for checkup.

'Take Doctor's opinion, at times the kit can be wrong.' Ipshita's word gave her little hope. Anah quickly dialed Reyhan's number. He confirmed that he will be with at lunch. Anah agreed.

************************************************

Anah felt slightly scared as she walked with Reyhan towards the gynecologist, Dr. Aastha Singh, according to Ipshita's googling she is the best gynecologist in Mumbai. Luckily, she was free today and they got the appointment on the time they desired.

Reyhan felt Anah's discomfort and so he held her hand. She felt his warm touch and felt relieved instantly. He smiled at her and squeezed her palm gently.

Soon, they were called in.

Dr. Singh looked stern, she adjusted her rimless glasses and looked at the young duo. Reyhan smiled nervously at her while Anah didn't, she is too frightened.

Dr. Singh asked Reyhan to wait while she took Anah behind the white curtains. Anah looked nervously but Reyhan blinked slowly at her.

Anah is made to lay on the white stretcher. Dr. Singh held her wrist and felt her pulse. She then put on her stethoscope. Anah felt awkward as she lifted her blue floral top and felt her lower-belly with her stethoscope.

After examining her for a while, she asked Anah to follow her out.

Reyhan shifted little looking hopefully at the doctor and Anah. The doctor wrote them some tests and asked them to have it done ASAP, results will come within one hour.

*************************************************

Reyhan was always with Anah as they did the results. Having him near her made things easier for her.

As they sat outside Dr. Singh's cabin, Anah kept rocking and shifting in her seat. Reyhan held her hand to calm her but she was too tensed.

She felt her heart jump to her throat when a petite nurse asked them to come inside the cabin.

Dr. Singh studied the reports closely. Anah clasped her clammy palms together and shook her legs. Reyhan placed his palm on her thigh and when she looked he gestured her to calm down. Anah simply couldn't calm down, she looked back at the doctor.

As the doctor placed the paper down, Anah wiped the sweat off her forehead. Dr. Singh removed her glasses and looked at them. Her gaze darted from Anah to Reyhan and back again.

'Mr and Mrs -'

'Siddiqui.' Anah looked at Reyhan has he said this, but he didn't look at her instead, he kept looking at the doctor confidently.

The stern looking doctor now has a smile on her face, - 'It is good news, Mr. Siddiqui. Your wife is pregnant.' She announced.

She expected them to smile and rejoice instead she noticed the color drain from their faces.

******************************************************

'You sit here, Mom, I will get you water.' Ejaz made his mother sit on one of the steel benches and walked towards the water cooler. He poured water into the water glass and had just turned to walk towards his mother when he noticed Reyhan and Anah coming out of a doctor's cabin.

Anah looked worried and Ejaz felt concerned. He wanted to call them but his mother called him first and he reluctantly walked towards his mother.

After he handed his mother water, he walked back to the cabin and frowned on reading the name plate on the door.

Dr. Aastha Singh

Gynecologist. MBBDS. MD

Ejaz didn't understand why Anah had come here that too with Reyhan. Maybe she had come to consult for someone in family or friends- he thought.

******************************************************

Uh-Oh, I am having a bad feeling about this guys

What you think will happen next? Drop in your comments :)

Thanks so much for reading and before going please don't forget to vote and comment :*

150 Rank in Romance, Wow *_* Thanks so much guys :* :* :*