77~ Ipshita's Secret

Anah is suspicious as Ipshita kept fidgeting with her mobile and kept coming in and going out of the cabin. After some time, Anah ignored her and focused on her work.

'Lunch.' Ipshita said, her voice disturbed the silence in the cabin and nearly startled Anah. She composed herself and nodded. But as she was about to rise from her seat Ipshita stuck out her hand asking her to remain seated. Anah frowned watching her type something on her mobile.

TING, Ipshita gets a reply. Anah watched her suspiciously as a broad smile appeared on her lips. She then looked at her friend brightly.

***********************************************************

As soon as Anah entered the cafeteria, few party poppers popped right on her face. She is startled and stumbles but Ipshita was beside her to hold her. After Anah had recovered she is shocked to see that the whole cafeteria was decorated with balloons and poster of babies.

'Oh My God!' Anah exclaimed covering her half-open mouth. Almost all the employees are here and leading them is Ipshita. Anah had tears in her eyes one by one everyone congratulated her. Some had even gotten gifts for her. Flowers, teddy bears, baby clothes. Anah side hugged everyone appreciating their efforts and thanking them. Anah felt overwhelmed with emotions as she hugged her best friend.

'Thanks.' She whispered into Ipshita's ear. Ipshita simply hugs her best friend tightly.

Ejaz had been passing by the cafeteria when he heard the commotion. He stopped when he realized it's for Anah. He saw Anah surrounded by everyone showering her with so much love and attention. As he watched Anah smile through her tears, he couldn't stop a smile that appeared on his lips. Anah gathered all the gifts and whispered something to Ipshita and turned to walk towards the entrance. She was so engrossed with the gifts that she didn't see Ejaz at the door. Accidently they dashed and all her gifts toppled out of her arms.

'Sorry.' Anah said not realizing she had dashed into Ejaz. She held the door, spread her legs little and bent trying to pick up the gifts but with the big belly, it was proving difficult. Ejaz snapped out of his daze when he noticed her struggle.

'Anah, leave it.' She froze hearing his voice. Ejaz held her shoulder and helped her stand. As she stood straight she angrily shrugged his hands away. Ejaz is taken aback but quickly composed himself.

As Ejaz picked up the baby clothes he felt his eyes moistening with tears as he picked up a beautifully packaged blue and pink dresses. Anah frowned on noticing Ejaz had been kneeling for a long time.

'Can you please hurry up or should I pick them up myself?' Anah said angrily. Ejaz quickly wiped his tears and picked everything up. He handed everything to her, she quickly gathered all the stuff and walked away.

'Hey, Anah!' Ejaz called but she didn't turn back instead walked away as quickly as she could. Ejaz sighed, he looked away from her back and looked down at the blue and red package baby cloth she forgot to take from him. Ejaz stared at a photo of a baby on the box and smiled. He decided to keep this with him.

**************************************************************

For Anah *_*

And OMG, Ejaz, Awwwww

Precap:

Anah and Reyhan *smirk* *smirk*

How was the Chapter, guys? Wasn't it sweet of Ipshita? :* Anah was so emotional

How was the Chapter, guys? Wasn't it sweet of Ipshita? :* Anah was so emotional. And OMG, guys *_* the Precap. Are you all excited *evil grin*

Stay tuned guys

Thanks so much for reading, guys *_* Please before you go don't forget to vote and comment :) and Do recommend the story to your friends and let them join in the fun as well ;)