30~ Jealousy

Diwali Party,

Ejaz reached the venue with his Driver, his parents will be coming soon in another car. He adjusted his mustard coat and walked through the well-lighted and decorated metal gate. Since the weather is cool and pleasant they have chosen an open area for the party. It is the back yard of a seven-star hotel. Ejaz looked around impressed. There are many Diyas lit brightening the place. Few people have already arrived, mostly dressed in ethnic wear. Ejaz looked down at his mustard suit and felt slightly out of place.

The few people present were employees and they greeted Ejaz formally. Ejaz greeted them but his eyes searched for someone else- Anah. He is little disappointed because he didn't find her.

There are waiters dressed in orange and white Kurtha Pajama and serving starters and drinks for everyone. Ejaz ignored everyone and walked towards the bar counter. They haven't opened it yet but they said they will serve for Ejaz. He refused.

Ejaz was caught up with Miss. Pinky Ahmed, she is the daughter of Mr. Javed Ahmed an NRI Business tycoon. Ejaz didn't want to but his mother forced him to entertain Pinky. Ejaz knew the secret reason, which is very obvious – his mother wants to hook them both together.

It's been three days since Pinky and her family came to India and ever since his mother is hinting their marriage. But Ejaz doesn't want to get married now and definitely not with this Bimbo. Pinky is very beautiful, but she has only outer beauty. She is obnoxious, too self-conscious and additional feature is her pea sized brain.

Ejaz felt bored as she blabbered about her fashion house in the USA and how they churn out best of best dresses every week. She bragged on and on. Ejaz controlled himself from running away from her because he has promised his mother to be a gentleman. He sighed pitying himself.

************************************************

As they stand away from everyone, sipping their drinks and with Pinky talking non-stop, Ejaz looked around and his gaze caught a very beautiful woman.

Ejaz found his breath stuck in his throat as he saw Anah. She looked gorgeous in sea green and golden embellished Anarkali suit, her dupatta resting on her left shoulder and her golden-brown tresses open and placed on her right shoulder. He admired her flawless skin which was adorned with minimal makeup- Kohl, slight blush and glossy lipstick. Ejaz noted that she looked few inches taller, perhaps she is wearing heels.

A dreamy smiled appeared on his lips as he admired her.

'Hey, are you listening.' Pinky nudged him but he didn't look at her.

'Excuse me for a second.' Ejaz said still not looking at her. Pinky fumed as he hurried away from her.

Ejaz walked briskly towards Anah but stopped in his tracks when he saw a man wearing an ink blue and black Kurtha and Dhoti. Ejaz noticed how Anah laughed talking to him. But what annoyed him was her arm entangled with his. Ejaz shifted his gaze to the young man. He appeared inches shorter than Ejaz, around 5' 11, his straight hair neatly combed and side parted. The young man looks average compared to him yet there is a charm about him. There has to definitely be something special about him because Anah seemed to be closer to him than she ever was with Ejaz. For the first time, Ejaz felt jealous, very jealous.

***********************************************

Oh, Devil Boss is jealous ;) Interesting *_* 

Are you guys excited for the Diwali party ;) Drop in your thoughts and let me know :)

Thank you so much, guys, for reading. And guys please don't forget to vote and comment :*