Chapter 2

Ember ran at the front of the group, everyone else behind her. She wasn't sprinting, she didn't want to lose the others, so she made sure to stay within sights of them. "Monty!" She heard Finn say. Ember stopped, turning around, seeing Monty on the ground, wide eyes. "We got to go!"

She glanced down, seeing bones on the ground in front of her. "What are they?" She voiced all their thoughts. A distant scream grabbed all of their attentions, "Jasper." Ember whispered. She took off at a sprint, the only one able to keep up with her was Finn, who grabbed her just before she got into sight.

"Stay out of the trees." He told her.

"Where is he?" Monty asked, as the others caught up.

Clarke went wide eyes. "They took him."

~~~

A girl screaming caught Bellamy's attention, and he rushed over to the fire, seeing Murphy holding a girl dangerously close to the fire. "Bellamy." Murphy said, smirking as he laid eyes on him. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll looked better if we suffer a little bit first." He explained.

Ember ran into camp, having sprinted ahead, as she examined the scene in front of her, nobody noticing her presence. Wells rushed over too, automatically jumping into action. "Let her go!" Wells shouted, he pushed Murphy away from the fire. "You can stop this." He said to Bellamy.

Ember walked over to John, helping him up. "Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy stated, his eyes moving towards Ember, thinking it was Emma, who seemed to be everywhere he was. But then he noticed that her shirt was torn, exposing her entire stomach, and the fabric wrapped around her arm. What had happened there?

"Come on Murph." She encouraged, smirking at Murphy. "Where's the anger? Fight him." She said, she wanted chaos, it's what she was best at. And who better than the chancellor of earth?

Murphy grinned at his best friend, before he rushed over to Wells, punching him in the face. Ember grinned, watching the fight carefully. She knew that she'd have to teach Murphy how to fight more strategically, as he fought with his anger, not his brain. She would have thought that he got something from knowing Logan. He had Wells pinned to the ground, getting in a few good punches, before Wells flipped them over, punching Murphy.

Murphy grew lightheaded from the single punch, and Ember found herself disappointed in him. "Well I guess I have to take over." She mumbled to herself. "Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells asked Bellamy, who watched as Ember walked over to Murphy, helping him up.

Murphy had a knife in his hand, and she took it from him, whistling. "Yo, mini-chancellor!" She said mockingly. "My turn." She said, she dropped the knife to the ground, not wanting an unfair advantage, before punching him in the face with her good arm, hearing a crack from his nose. He groaned, falling to the ground, before backing up, and signally for Murphy to continue, it was his fight after all.

"You're dead." Murphy commented, before picking up the knife off the ground and going at Wells.

"Wait." Bellamy said, holding up his hand. Ember raised an eyebrow at him, was he going to stop the fight? "Fair fight." He announced, tossing a knife to the ground in front of Wells. Bellamy glanced up at Ember, and then over to his side, seeing Emma standing there looking at Ember.

Ember smirked at her sister, before turning her attention to the fight. Murphy struck Wells back with the knife, and she looked at the fight with interest. "This is for my father!" Murphy yelled. Going at Wells blindly.

She sighed with disappointment as Wells spun him around, a knife at Murphy's throat. "Drop it!" He growled out.

"Wells!" Clarke yelled. She looked at Ember with an eyebrow raised. "Were you planning on stopping the fight at all?"