2

Caroline convinced Klaus to make a party so they could celebrate living in New Orleans for a year and also for the fact that now New Orleans is a place where werewolves, hybrids, vampires, witches and humans can co-exist and even became friends, celebrate the fact of them living in an era of peace. Klaus, loving parties and also being the host, didn't need much convincing and so they invited the witches, werewolves, hybrids, vampires and humans (who were aware of the supernatural world).

Caroline Forbes decided to wear a pink wrap front deep V-neck asymmetrical high low hem dress and Steve Madden's 'Slithur' Sandal Blush, she put a small portion of makeup with natural colours and curled her hair.

Elena Gilbert opted for a Nicole Miller's black stretch lace dress and some black heels and decided to make a fishtail braid, that way she was simple but elegant.

Bonnie Bennett chosen a green hardware detail gown and decided to go with her hair up and curled. She didn't care much about these parties nor similar types of events, but she knew this was important for Caroline, so she sacrificed her comfortable clothing to use a nice dress and some heels.

***

Caroline was anxious and nervous at the same time. She never went to an event with so many important people and she also wanted to make sure everyone saw that Niklaus Mikaelson isn't that awful man people paint him as, he might have done wrong things in the past but he is a good person and people would see that if they get to know him. She was glad that Klaus let her see the real him.

Niklaus was talking with Marcellus when noticed Caroline entering the room, just by her scent, he knew it was her, he quickly interrupted his conversation with Marcel so he could go talk with his Queen.

"Love, you look ravishing." Klaus said, making Caroline smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She said with a smile, making him smirk because he knew that was her way to compliment him. Her smile quickly dropped when she saw Hayley and Tyler. "Oh... You invited her."

"I had to. She's from an important family in the history of her pack." Klaus said. "Does it bother you seeing her with Tyler?"

"No. I'm over Tyler, you should know that by now. I am in love with you and no one else." Caroline said, making Klaus smile and then they kissed softly.