5

Bonnie woke up with a big headache, she sometimes forgot that she was human and had to deal with the hangovers unlike her friends.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Kol whispered, closing the door behind him.

"Not so loud." Bonnie whispered, seating on the bed, not feeling strong enough to get up.

"I got you this special smoothie that eases the hangovers. And here's all the eggs I could find because I know how starving for eggs you get after a night of drinking." Kol said while handing her the tray with the food.

"You make it seem that I'm always waking up hangover."

"It wasn't my intention, darling. I just am aware of all these because I want to make sure you get better soon. If there's anything else I can do for you, just say so."

"Can you just... be quiet? Don't take me wrong. I love you but now I need silence, just the noise of the fork hitting the plate it's killing me."

"Do you want me to get plastic forks?" Kol asked, wanting to help Bonnie as much as he could.

"No. Just sit down next to me and stay silent. Please... I don't want to be alone." Bonnie whispered and Kol nodded, quickly seating next to his favorite witch. "Thank you for the breakfast... I would kiss you but... bad breath."

"Anytime, darling." Kol whispered and gave a peck on her cheek.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah woke up next to Stefan in the floor of the basement, having his arm wrapped around her, her head resting on his chest while Stefan had his back resting on the brick wall. She looked around and quickly had flashes from last night...

Rebekah and Stefan were done with just drinking alcohol so Rebekah stole some bottles of wine and Stefan grabbed two cups, then they quickly walked over to the basement where there was a fridge filled with blood bags so they would use to blend the wine with some of the blood and drink in there to not be bothered by anyone else.

"Bekah, just so you know, I'm not here with you to keep you away from Marcel. I'm here because I enjoy spending time with you and... if you end up choosing to be with Marcel and have a human life with him, I'll accept it. But I'll still want to be part of your life. If I won't be able to be your boyfriend, I'll want to be your friend."

"Why do you want me to be so badly in your life?"

"Because I like you and because, to be completely honest, you're the only one who I can actually talk about what I wished I was, about the life I wish that I had, about how I hate being a vampire, about how I always dreamed of having a normal life and a family and growing old... You're the only one who seems to understand how painful it is. I know Caroline wished to have a family but... she prefers how she is now, instead of how she was when she was human. Elena used to hate being a vampire but I think Elijah made her change her way of thinking, she actually seems happier than I ever see her. Damon loves the power and the bloodlust and everything of being a vampire... and you? You're the one who seems to understand me... And it's not only for that or for your beauty, you also have this amazing heart that you try not to let show people, you are so loving and caring, you're forgiving, you're smart, you're supportive... you're incredible."

"I want to kiss you so much, right now..." Rebekah whispered to herself.

"I want to kiss you too..." Stefan whispered as she got closer to him, making him look down to find the small reasoning he still had left. "But I won't..."

"Why not?" Rebekah asked now hurt and upset.

She didn't understand why he wouldn't kiss her after saying such beautiful things to her. What other reason he could have that made him say all those things. Not realizing that he didn't need a reason, he was simply confessing how he saw her and giving an honest answer to her question. But I'm her life, she never been with a man who said nice things and didn't had anything to ask in return.

"I'm not going to kiss you when we are both drunk. I might want it but I can't let it happen."

"Why not?" She asked still not understanding.

"Because then, when we would wake up, you would feel sorry and regret for kissing me. I know that you still aren't sure of your feelings. But I'm not going to use that and alcohol to get together with you. You deserve to figure out everything about how you feel and what you want before you make a decision. I'm not going to pressure you into anything. But I also won't let myself kiss you so in the next morning you'll avoid me." Stefan said.

"It would be so much easier if you were a jerk..."

"Do you want me to act like a jerk? Because I think I know enough from seeing Damon." Stefan said and they both laughed.

"Let me see your impression of Damon." Rebekah said, curious.

"I'm Damon. I can get any woman I want. Now I even learn how to listen to Taylor Swift. I hate everybody but I love how they love me. I have this giant problem of how hot I am. It's a curse really." Stefan said, making Rebekah laugh.

Just like that they no longer felt the tension but simply stayed talking and laughing while drinking, eventually finding themselves falling asleep and too tired to go to their bedrooms.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Stefan said, making Rebekah lift her head to see him.

"Good morning. Did I awake you?"

"No. I've been up for about an hour." Stefan shrugged.

"An hour?! Why didn't you left? You must have been so bored."

"I didn't want to wake you up. That's also why I didn't take you to your bedroom. I didn't want to make much noise or doing something that would wake you up." Stefan admitted, but not confessing how he also was enjoying having her in his arms.

Rebekah simply gave him a shy smile and got up, not knowing exactly what to say.

"Thank you for... last night. I appreciate that we still can talk." Rebekah said and Stefan nodded with a smile, while getting up.

***

Hayley told the plan to Tyler but he wasn't sure about it.

"This won't work. It might even make you get kick out of here. With them doing the peace agreements and everything." Tyler said.

"We do this and Klaus will go crazy. He won't know in who to trust."

"But..."

"Isn't this what you always wanted? Seeing Klaus suffering?"

"Yes. You're right. And I'm sure it won't take long for him to get everyone against him. His rage issues will be his downfall, we will simply give him a little push."