71

It was night, which meant it was Stefan and Rebekah's date. Rebekah has been very nervous but with the help of Caroline, Elena and Bonnie, she was able to choose an outfit and she decided to go with a red dress and some natural makeup.

"Stefan will have a really hard time to stay with his hands off of you." Caroline said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah! You look hot." Elena said, agreeing with Caroline.

"And don't be so nervous. Stefan likes you a lot." Bonnie said with a smile.

"Tomorrow we will want to know all the details." Caroline said with a big smile.

"Maybe there won't be much to tell. It's a date to see how things will go." Rebekah said, then looked at them worried. "Do you think he is expecting us to have sex?"

"If it was another guy, I would say obviously. But it's Stefan and he likes you for real. He just wants you to give him a chance." Caroline said. "And I think he is way more nervous than you."

"Really?" Rebekah asked with a big smile and Caroline nodded.

"Ready?" Elena asked and Rebekah nodded.

The girls went downstairs and then Rebekah slowly walked downstairs over to Stefan.

"Wow! You look... so beautiful. I mean, you are beautiful but now you are... wow." Stefan said, making Rebekah blush.

"Thank you. You look really handsome in a suit." Rebekah said, making Stefan smile.

" Rebekah said, making Stefan smile

"Okay. Before you love birds will leave. I have a couple things to say." Klaus said, interrupting Stefan and Rebekah's little moment. "Stefan, I might consider us friends but if you hurt my sister in any way or form, I will hunt you down and kill you, I won't kill everyone you ever met because that would include my beautiful angel but I will make your life a living hell."

"Care! Can you stop my brother from being so overprotective?" Rebekah begged Caroline.

"Here's the deal. Stefan, if you hurt Rebekah, I'll make you suffer. Maybe I'll start with your hair products." Caroline said to Stefan then looked at Rebekah. "Bekah, if you hurt him, I will burn down all your shoes. And that would be just the start."

"You're so sexy right now, love." Klaus said feeling very turned on with Caroline being overprotective.

"And by that Caroline meant that she wants you to go and have fun." Elena said with a smile.

"I believe my brother feels the same way." Elijah said and quickly Stefan and Rebekah left.

***

"Where are we going?" Rebekah asked while Stefan drove.

"A small place. It's not much but I wanted to do something special." Stefan said.