50

Bonnie is in Elijah and Elena's bedroom with Elijah and Alaric and so she holds Elena's hand and Elijah's hand, making Alaric hold hands with Elijah and Elena.

Alaric and Elijah found themselves in a white hallway filled with doors.

"We are here." Elijah said.

"How we are suppose to find her?" Alaric asked.

"Maybe we should separate since there's many possibilities on where Elena is." Elijah said and Alaric nods.

Elijah walks over to a door and open it, finding himself in front of Elena's old house with Stefan.

"I wanted to know the truth Stefan and I got it. It's not just me who's in danger. It's... It's Caroline and it's Tyler and it's Bonnie. They are all part of breaking the curse. I can't blame anyone else anymore. It's not because you come into town or we fall in love. That's not why everyone I love is in danger. It's because. Everything is because of me." Elena said crying and hugged Stefan in tears.

Elena and Stefan's image disappear so he went to open another door.

***

Elijah was now seeing Elena and Damon in her childhood bedroom and he couldn't help but feel angry as he saw Damon forging himself to kiss Elena.

"I care about you. I do. But... I love Stefan. It's always going to be Stefan." Elena said stepping away from Damon.

What Elena said made Elijah wonder if what he has with Elena would ever be as strong as the love Elena shared with Stefan.

"Elena, what's going on in here?" Jeremy asked, getting into Elena's room.

"Nothing, Jeremy. It's okay. You can go back to bed."

"No, it's not okay, Elena. He wants to be a vampire." Damon said and speeds to Jeremy.

"No, Damon. Stop!" Elena yelled.

"You want to shut down the pain. It's the easiest thing in the world. The part of you who cares just goes away, all you have to do is flip the switch inside." Damon said and snapped Jeremy's neck.

"Nooooo!" Elena yelled and ran to Jeremy's body in tears as Damon left.

All this scene made Elijah feel bad for everything Elena suffered and also wonder how Elena was so forgiving to the point of forgiving Damon for killing Jeremy, or temporary killing him, since Jeremy had a ring to protect himself.

***

As Elijah opened another door, he saw Elena crying and walking around on the living room with Damon, Stefan and Caroline watching her.

"Not gonna need to have this bourbon anymore. Alaric is not here to drink it. Unless you're willing to bring every single supernatural creature from the Other Side back." Elena said and then looked at Damon. "Would you? I know you want your drinking buddy back. Would you, Damon? Because I wouldn't. I don't know. Does that make me a bad person? I have no idea."

"Elena, Stop it! You're scaring me." Caroline yelled, clearly scared of Elena doing something she would probably regret later.

"What else am I suppose to do, Caroline?" Elena yelled frustrated, then broke a picture of her with her family. "There's no room in the Gilbert Family clan. Jenna and John took the last spots."