60

Esther was now in the Quarter and everything was already in the table and so was everyone, including Esther

Esther was now in the Quarter and everything was already in the table and so was everyone, including Esther. Klaus was on the end of the table, between him there was Elijah and Caroline, so they could keep him calm, at least as much as he could be, Caroline was holding Klaus's hand and when that wasn't happening his hand was on her tight or hers was on his, next to Caroline was Stefan and then Rebekah, next to Elijah was Elena and then Bonnie and Kol, so in the other end would be Esther.

"I'm really happy that you agreed on having this dinner so we could talk better." Esther said with a smile. "Kol, are you enjoying being human?"

"It's not completely awful." Kol said, not wanting to be too nice or too hurtful to Esther.

"Rebekah, did you thought about what I told you?" Esther asked.

"Yes. I've been thinking but changing to a human is giving up to much and it's a big change. I need some more time."

"We both know it's not such a difficult choice. Specially for you, who always wanted to be human and have a family of your own. Now, that I'm offering all that What is stopping you?" Esther asked and then noticed Rebekah feeling uneasy. "Is it because of your boyfriend? I could transfer him into becoming a human too."

"We are not really dating." Rebekah said feeling a bit awkward. "We are... well, it's a bit complicated."

"It's quite easy. I'll sum it up for you, Mother. They are boyfriend and girlfriend just without the rewords, if you know what I mean." Kol said and Rebekah kicked Kol's leg. "Ouch! You know this body is fragile. You're gonna make me have a bruise. I already have to deal with not being my handsome self, don't ruin even more by making me get bruises!"

"I can see you two still haven't change." Esther said with a smile. "Elijah, what about you? Wouldn't you like to be human again?"

"If it was another time, I would have my questions but now I'm truly happy, Mother."

"Right. You're dating another doppelgänger." Esther said, making Elijah get really upset and Elena had to hold his hand and caressing his arm to make him a bit less tense.

"Mother, she has a name. Her name is Elena and I would appreciate if you called her that."

"Always falling for doppelgänger's. Do you think that's because your unconscious wants to have with one of them what you ruined with Tatia?" Esther asked, making Elena feel a bit uneasy.

 Do you think that's because your unconscious wants to have with one of them what you ruined with Tatia?" Esther asked, making Elena feel a bit uneasy