35

It was night and everyone was now in their rooms, so Rebekah went to the kitchen, got a cup and went to Stefan's room.

"You don't need to do this, Rebekah..." Stefan whispered.

"I want to." Rebekah said, biting her wrist, letting her blood fall to the cup, while Stefan looked in the opposite direction to try not to think about the blood. "Here..."

Rebekah handed Stefan the cup with her blood and he drank it, making him wanting more.

"Maybe it wasn't enough. We drank more last night..." Rebekah whispered, when noticed Stefan's veins still showing up, so she decided to bite her wrist again but he grabbed her wrist making her stop.

"Do you let me?" Stefan whispered and Rebekah nodded.

Stefan smiled to her and then looked at her wrist and bite it, closing his eyes, enjoying the taste of her blood.

"Stefan..." she moaned.

He stopped drinking from her to kiss her neck, making her moan even more.

"I don't know what's happening... I just... I can't stop myself... I can only think about drinking from you and pleasing you..." Stefan groaned as she felt his boner.

"This is probably just you not having drank blood from a vein for a long time and things are getting more intense than you are used to." Rebekah said but was trying to convince more herself than Stefan because she was feeling way more horny than usual. "And we shared blood... because it's so personal it's making us be more... you know..."

***

Kol couldn't sleep, all he could think about was his bloodlust and having Bonnie, a human, laying down sleeping next to him wasn't helping much to the situation. Kol, afraid of the bloodlust getting too strong, left the bed to go to the kitchen and try to stop his bloodlust by drinking from a blood bag but it didn't help, it only made his bloodlust grew more.

Kol's bloodlust was stronger than he was used to but his concern for Bonnie's safety was stronger than any temptation, including bloodlust, so Kol left the Quarter, finding himself walking among the streets filled with people happy and drunk and with delicious blood running through their veins.

Kol decided to go to the dark alley where usually there was no one. Before Kol even knew what being in love actually was, he didn't care who he would kill, he cared more about getting his needs satisfied but now he is with Bonnie, the woman who taught him what was to love, to trust, to care and what was to commit to someone. He knew very well that it was thanks to Bonnie he was his better self, he was caring, funny, loving, protective and supportive while before her, he was simply funny. Bonnie was the one who made him feel loved and happy and he knew very well that if he went on a killing spree like the old days, Bonnie wouldn't even be able to look at him.

Kol saw a woman in the alley who was putting a bag in the trash, he found himself walking over her, like her blood was calling him but he stopped himself from catching her to bite her and called Bonnie, he needed someone who would reason with him.

"Kol? Where are? Why aren't you in bed?" Bonnie asked with a sleepy voice.

"Darling, I'm really sorry that I left without telling you but something's happening with me. Something very wrong." Kol said scared of what he would do, making Bonnie be even more worried.

"Kol, what's going on?"

"I don't know what happen but from the sudden, my bloodlust got way stronger. I thought I was simply thirsty but then I drank from a few blood bags and it only kept being stronger. I couldn't handle even the thought of you getting hurt so to protect you, I left and now I'm seeing that going out wasn't very smart because out here it's like a bloody festival of free drinks. There is way more humans than I was expecting and they all seem like bloody walking drink." Kol said trying to repress his bloodlust as much as he could.

"Kol, take a deep breath. I'm sure you'll be okay."

"Bonnie, I think you or someone you trust should make a spell to be sure this is not a bloody spell some witch decided to put on us to get people against my family or even humans against vampires." Kol said.

"Yeah, I'll do that. But until then keep talking with me. It might take your mind of it."

"You should go check the others. See if anyone is feeling their bloodlust stronger."

"I'll do it but I'll keep you on the phone." Bonnie said.

Bonnie walked over to Stefan's room and when opened the door saw Rebekah and Stefan looking at each other with desire.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but have any of you feeling your bloodlust stronger or something like that."

"Since last night." Stefan said. "Bloodlust and not just that."

"Oh!" Bonnie said when noticed Stefan putting a pillow in front of his junk. "Well, Kol suddenly felt his bloodlust getting way more strong than usual is and this might be a spell out on you so you need to stop because this might end up even worse."

"I'll go back to my room." Rebekah said after looking at Stefan one more time, with their eyes full of desire.

Bonnie then left to see Elena and Elijah who were drinking from each other like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop!" Bonnie yelled, making Elijah and Elena turn to see Bonnie.

"S-Sorry."

"Our deepest apologies." Elijah said, trying not to think about Elena's blood.

"You need to stop. There might be someone putting a spell on you."

"What?" Elena asked.

"Yeah! I'm pretty sure the witches decided to use our desires to get stronger so they could make humans, witches and werewolves want to kill us." Kol said and because Elijah and Elena were vampires they were able to listen to him.

"So... no giving into whatever desires you might have because if you do we think it will only get stronger." Bonnie said and Elena and Elijah nodded in agreement.

Bonnie now took a deep breath before getting in Caroline and Klaus's room, making her quickly cover her eyes.

"I'm sorry but you guys have to go." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie!" Caroline yelled.

"Witch, we are rather busy and will probably take a long time till we can talk to you."

"It's important!" Bonnie said.

"Klaus don't stop!" Caroline moaned not being able to pay attention to her friend because her desire to be with Klaus and feel him was way stronger than her reasoning.

"Stop having bloody sex! You are under a spell, you bloody idiots!" Kol yelled angry because Klaus wasn't paying attention to Bonnie and also because him going against his bloodlust was making him more frustrated by the second.

"What?" Klaus asked, stopping and Caroline quickly wrapped the sheet around her.

"Everyone has been experience their desires to get intenser and if they try to satisfy them is only getting stronger and stronger."

"That probably explains why we had sex for hours and almost drain each other." Caroline whispered, then looked at Klaus and said. "I mean, I always feel like doing that but usually we take a small break to cuddle and talk but this time we just made love and drank from each other without any breaks."

"How are we suppose to stop?"

"Just go against your urges." Bonnie said.

AN: Hey guys! As you can see the gang can't catch a real break for long in this story. How long do you think this trouble will last? I hope you're liking the story, if you have any suggestion I'll be more than happy to know them but it might take sometime to make them happen because I have been writhing ahead but that doesn't stop me from wanting your feedback.
In case you have a story, an account or anything you would like to share I'm always happy to do it.
Hope you have a great holidays!