24

The gang spend all day trying to find a way to help Davina but things didn't look great and the fact that this was all because of the ancestors hating the Mikaelsons, didn't help much to the situation. Bonnie was now only able to talk with her grams and her Grams tried to connect Bonnie with more witches but every witch that was on the Other Side feared going against the most powerful ancestors. Alaric didn't had much that he could help with, the vampires who were still on Klaus's side, were now talking because they feared what was happening to Davina could one day happen to them for staying on Klaus's side. Caroline tried to stay positive, knowing how hurt Klaus was for seeing Marcel in such pain and knowing that he barely let himself show any feelings to others, so if he showed her how hurt he was, she knew it was real and she had to do her best to comfort him, she hated to see the man she loved hurting. Elijah tried to keep calm as he noticed Elena worrying more and more because he knew Elena was afraid that Bonnie helping Davina could end in Bonnie hurting again. Stefan tried to help as much as he could and so did Kol. Rebekah tried once to go see how Marcel was and realized that she couldn't go to comfort him because mArcel would always try to make that simply friend thing to something more and she didn't want that to happen.

Stefan and Rebekah were cuddling because Stefan found Rebekah sleeping in the couch and he took her to her bed, he tried to leave but she woke up and ask him to stay there with her.

"When we were at Marcel's place..." Stefan whispered. "I saw you two in the kitchen."

"Oh..." Rebekah said, not knowing what to say nor what Stefan was thinking.

"If you want to be with him... I'll respect that and won't get in the middle." Stefan whispered.

"Whatever you saw didn't meant nothing."

"That hug seemed to mean a lot..." Stefan whispered.

"I was just giving him a hug as a friend. I was worried about him as a friend." Rebekah whispered.

"Just a friend?" Stefan whispered with a smile.

"Yes..." Rebekah whispered with a smile and started to feel Stefan kissing her shoulder and then her neck.

"So... I still have a chance..." Stefan smiled as he gave her sweet kisses on her neck, happy that his chance to be with her wasn't completely off the table.

"Hmhm..." Rebekah hummed as she tried to repress the moans.

Rebekah turned a bit around, giving Stefan more access and as he kissed her neck, he got on top of her, feeling her legs wrapping around his waist. She took her top off and Stefan admired her upper body for a moment, making her blush, then he started to let a trail of kisses from her belly to her breasts and then went back to kiss her neck as he listen to her moan in pleasure.

Rebekah felt Stefan getting very into what they were doing, which made her smile even more and then he stopped kissing her on the neck, lifting his head to look at her, he looked at his face, focusing then on her blue eyes, finding himself glancing to her lips, then his eyes met again hers as they felt each other's breath on their faces.

"I can't do this..." Stefan whispered.

"I'm pretty sure you can." Rebekah said, glancing at his friend, who was very much up.

"It's not that." Stefan whispered, making her look at him with her smile vanishing away.

"What is it?" Rebekah asked, fearing he would say something that would make all her insecurities ran back at her and all the work she's been doing on herself would be destroyed just like that.

"I want to be with you in a serious relationship and if we do something tonight, I know you will regret it. Maybe this will never happen but I prefer for this to not happen than to happen and not meaning anything or just ruining what we have." Stefan whispered, laying down next to Rebekah, making Rebekah wonder why when a guy liked her for real, she had to be in such a messy place emotionally.