43

It's been 2 weeks since Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Stefan got stuck in their unconscious mind thanks to the spell Esther put on them.

Klaus has been threatening every single witch and he simply hasn't killed Davina to get his anger out because of Marcel. Klaus and Marcel might have some fights and argues but Klaus cares about Marcel and he knows very well that of something happens to Davina it will be very painful for him and that Marcel would never forgive him for hurting Davina.

One day, Klaus was watching Caroline unconscious while promising her to find a way to get her back, when Caroline's phone buzzed and was Liz Forbes calling making Klaus answer and put Liz aware of what was going on so Liz quickly put some days of vacation so she could go to New Orleans to try to help in any way.

Elijah has been trying to handle the fact of Elena being unconscious for so long but he quickly realized that when it comes to Elena he can't be very rational and the only person who seemed to truly understand what was that like was Alaric. Of course, Klaus, Kol and Rebekah were suffering but was Alaric who knew Elena to the point of understanding what was like.

When Rebekah called Damon to make him aware of what was going on, Katherine and Damon quickly got on a fly to New Orleans to try to help.

Damon was there for Kol and Rebekah and Katherine was there for Damon, because even if Katherine had been alone and on the run for 500 years, when she got truly back together with Damon she realized what was like to be committed with someone and have each other's backs, it was something she always wanted but felt she could never have because of Klaus, but now things have changed.

***

Rebekah was seating on Stefan's bed, nest to him, with her hand caressing his beautiful hair.

"I'm so sorry. I got you in this mess. If I had accepted to be with you instead of being so insecure we could maybe be in Chicago or in some place of Europe. But all I could think about was my insecurities and that made you keep following me around to New Orleans and now you're like this. I'm so sorry." Rebekah whispered, feeling guilty of not have done something that could possibly avoid this.

" Rebekah whispered, feeling guilty of not have done something that could possibly avoid this

Suddenly someone knock on the door and open it, making Rebekah look up and see who was it.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to see if you are okay. It's kinda late. Do you want me to make you something? Like a tea or some hot coco."

"Marcel, all I want is to be with Stefan."

"Being here won't help in anything."

"What do you expect me to do? I can't do anything else. Davina and Danny can only say it was a spell from someone very powerful, probably an Ancestor and for what Danny tells us, lately has been rumors that an Ancestor come back from the dead and was probably the one who did this. They haven't been able to find who did this nor to break the spell because it's probably very powerful and old. So tell me, what can I do?"