100

It was Elena and Elijah's wedding and they decided to make it on the beach of their official first date and the one Elijah proposed her

Klaus and Kol were Elijah's best men and Stefan was his groomsman, while Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah were the bridesmaids.

"Elijah, quick question. Can you tell Klaus I'm your best man and not him?"

"I already told you that you're both my best men." Elijah whispered.

"Okay... we are both the best men." Kol said and wink.

"Kol, I'm being honest. You and Niklaus are both my best man."

"Yeah! I hear you." Kol said and winked again, then the music started playing.

Alaric took Elena to Elijah and after giving her away he whispered a threat to Elijah in case he thought of hurting Elena, then he went to his place and the wedding ceremony started.

"I've been told you wrote your own vows." Ansel said.

"Elijah, it's true that we met each other when I was in a relationship with Stefan, but nevertheless I admired you since day one. You always shown concern for your family and the ones close to you but you also hold on to your morals even after living for a thousand years. You have no idea how thankful I am for Caroline to make me participate in that Auction because if that wouldn't happen, I would never got to know you like I did and I would miss out on this amazing thing we have. You helped me accepting my new life and also show me the perks in all of it. You've been my rock and I promise I am going to do the same for you. I vow to spend eternity to love you, cherish you and make sure you think about yourself every once in awhile. I love you. Always and Forever."

"Elena, you might have look alikes but there's no one like you. When I met you, I quickly saw how you are a selfless and compassionate person who is trustworthy, then when you turned you didn't give into darkness, you hold on to your compassion. I know you've been through a lot and amazes me how you didn't let that turn you into someone bitter. I... Usually I know what to say but right now I see that saying I love you is not enough because how I feel about you is so strong that I can't find the words to describe but I do promise you I'll spend eternity showing you how I feel and how it gets stronger each day that passes. You made me feel free and enjoy life and now I vow to do everything I can to do the same for you. I'll do everything I can to make sure you'll have the life you dream of and to make you feel special every single day."