23

Once the gang got back to New Orleans, Klaus asked his minions to take their bags to the Quarter so they could all go see Davina and try to see what was going on.

They went to Marcel's loft, where Davina also lived, and knock on the door, having the door open by a very worried and exhausted Marcellus.

"Finally!"

"We came as fast as we could." Bonnie said.

"You shouldn't even left in the first place." Marcel said. "You Mikaelsons..."

"Really? You're not a Mikaelson. Get over it. Now do you want our help or not?" Kol said, putting his arms around Bonnie in a protective way.

"Just because there's no one else that can help me. Come in." Marcel said, stepping back to let everyone get into his loft.

"Where is Davina?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm her room. I'll take you." Marcel said and took Bonnie and Kol, who followed them, to Davina's room, making them see a sweaty Davina mumbling nonsense in her sleep.

"She's been like this since yesterday. At first it looked like she was getting a cold but this is something much worse. I tried to talk with witches, asking for help but because they knew she helped you, they didn't want to help. They don't want to go against the Ancestors." Marcellus said.

"I'm going to see what I can do." Bonnie said. "This might take some time, you should go."

Marcel left and Klaus quickly walked over to him.

"Marcellus, you'll see everything will be alright. Bonnie is a Bennett witch she is more powerful than she looks." Niklaus said.

"Don't talk to me. This is all your fault! If you hadn't appeared here, Davina would still be safe and this city would definitely not be a war zone." Marcel yelled angry.

"It's not Klaus's fault! Klaus has been doing everything to make everyone happy. Unlike when you were the one in command, when just a small portion of vampires were in control, when werewolves could not leave the Bayou and when witches who practiced magic would be killed. There was no peace when we got here, Klaus tried to change that, he tried to make everyone live in harmony. None of what is happening it's his fault." Caroline defended Klaus.

Marcel left to the kitchen to have a break from the Mikaelsons but Rebekah followed him, knowing that he wasn't okay

"Hey... we never meant to get Davina involved in this. I know that you care a lot about her and I need you to know that Bonnie will do everything she can to get Davina better."