62

Caroline convinced Klaus in meeting Ansel so he could have, at least, some answers that he needed ever since he found out Mikael wasn't his father. Klaus was starting to question if going talk to Ansel was a good idea because he didn't want to put his guard down and he definitely didn't want to have his biological father betraying him.

Klaus was in his bedroom with Caroline, trying to choose what to wear, which usually wasn't a problem for him but he felt more anxious and nervous than usual.

"Which one should I choose, love?" Klaus asked Caroline, referring to the Henley shirts. "The black one or the blue one."

"Niklaus Mikaelson, are you nervous?" Caroline asked with a smile.

"What? That's ridiculous, love. I'm the Original Hybrid. I don't get nervous."

"Oh my God! You are!" Caroline said with a big smile because him being nervous meant that he was actually wanting to give his biological father a chance. "I would say the blue one. They go with your eyes."

"Alright. Thank you, love." Klaus said and took his shirt to put the blue Henley, making Caroline check him out as he was shirtless, but once he put his blue Henley back she snapped out of it, knowing that it wasn't time for her to give into her desire to be with him.

"Nik, I know you have a lot of questions but please listen to him and try to stay calm. If you need me, you can send me a text and I'll be there, Okay?" Caroline said cupping Klaus's cheeks and he nodded, then she kissed him softly.

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Because this talk it should be between you and Ansel. You two should talk alone to have some privacy and to be able to have a real conversation." Caroline said because for how much curious she was of how the conversation between Klaus and Ansel would go, she knew they had to be alone so they could actually talk.

***

Elena and Elijah went to talk with Esther so they could ask to see the coffin but Esther was warned by the Ancestors that they probably had an ulterior motive to see the coffins and that she shouldn't take them to the place where the coffins will be, so Esther brought the coffins of Elijah and Niklaus to New Orleans because they were the ones who still haven't asked to see the coffins.

"Let me guess. You want to see your coffin." Esther said, once Elijah and Elena appeared.

"Actually it was me who wanted to see his coffin." Elena said, making Esther look at her surprised.

"May I know why?" Esther asked.

"Of course." Elena said and quickly tried to come up with a good lie. "I know it won't be Elijah who will be in the coffin, but simply his body, but I wanted to see how big was the coffin and ask you if you could get one that would be for two bodies."

"Two bodies?" Esther asked confused.

"Yes. You told Elijah that you could put me also in a human body just like with him and even if it sounds stupid I would very much appreciate that our original bodies would stay in the same place, in the same coffin, being next to each other forever. It would be a symbol of how we want to spend our lives together no matter if it's as humans or vampires." Elena said.

"Yes! If you can't offer us a double coffin, then I will have to refuse the offer right at this moment."

"Alright. I'll make a spell to put your coffin bigger so it will have room for the both of you." Esther said with a forced smile.

Esther went to the place she had the coffins and she decided to put a spell to get the coffin bigger and then took it to Elena and Elijah.