13

Rebekah, Caroline, Elena and a very stubborn and weak Bonnie went to the bar the guys were in. Bonnie was very weak but she didn't want to stay home while Kol was drunk and in need of her help, even if she wasn't sure if she would be able to carry him.

Once the girls got to the bar, they quickly spotted the guys with Cami and other random girls around them. They decided to walk over them to listen to their conversation and see why they were with girls.

"Your accent is very cute." Cami said to Klaus.

"You know who's cute? Caroline." Klaus said, making Caroline blush. "But don't be fooled. She can also be this fierce, strong and brave woman. I've met many women but never did I encounter a woman like Caroline."

"Can't you talk about anything else? You know, that isn't about Caroline..."

"Well, I like painting..." Klaus said making Caroline frown.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. And my favorite thing to do is to paint and draw Caroline. But I can't ever capture her beauty. He beauty can't be copied, especially not on some paper. She's unique." Klaus said, making Caroline smile and blush.

"You know... you're very sexy." A girl said to Kol.

"I know... I used to think that I was the most handsome thing that was ever created... But then I met my beautiful Bennett witch. And she's not only beautiful... she's smart, selfless, brave and just the best person I ever met." Kol said and for how much flirty the random girl tried to be, Kol ended talking just about Bonnie.

"Came on! I can make you feel better." Said a girl to Stefan.

"No, you can't."

"I can make you forget about that girl."

"Impossible. One can't simply forget about Rebekah... unless someone compels them." Stefan said.

"Why are you so caught up to this girl? Didn't you said she's been rejecting you for more than a year?"

"Yes. But it's not that simple. I am in love with her." Stefan said, making the girls next to him roll her eyes.

"We should dance." A girl next to Elijah said.

"I want to dance with Elena."

"Apparently she doesn't. I mean, she did prefer to be with her friends instead of you, her boyfriend."

"I can't blame her. Her friends went through a lot. And I'm also not great at these places. I don't understand what you call dancing. Usually people lose their patience with me talking about how everything changed but Elena doesn't, she listens to me and teaches me to live in the present instead of getting caught with the past. She makes me enjoy life..." Elijah said, making Elena smile shyly and blush.

"Let's get them." Caroline said and walked over to the guys and her friends followed her. "Cami and whatever you are..." Caroline said with a fake smile. "We appreciate you giving our men company but you no longer need to stay."

"We don't mind to stay." Cami said.

"Great. Guys, let's go home." Caroline said and Klaus quickly stand up but was about to fall from being so intoxicated, Caroline quickly caught him, not letting him fall.

"You really are my Queen. Always protecting me." Klaus said drunkly.

"Elena... it's really you? Or am I too intoxicated?"

"It's me but you are really drunk." Elena said with a smile.

"Cutie witchie pie!" Kol yelled and hugged Bonnie.

"Bekah... are you here to met Marcel? Because he was singing but now he is gone." Stefan said.

"I'm here because you are all drunk. Don't you remember me calling you?"

"I honestly can't remember much." Stefan said drunk, making Rebekah roll her eyes and put Stefan's arm around her neck so she could take him home.

***

Once they got home, the girls put the guys in their bedrooms.

Bonnie took Kol to their bedroom but took some time because she was tired and weak.

"I just had this awesome idea, darling! We should make a band. We both in the lead and the rest could find something else to do."

"I don't think that idea is that awesome." Bonnie said, remembering how awful was Kol singing.

"You're right. Should be a boys band. Stefan, my siblings and I would sing and all the songs would be for you."

"And the other girls." Bonnie completed.

"What other girls?" Kol asked honestly confused and drunk.

"We better go to bed."

"That's what she said!" Kol yelled happy and Bonnie rolled her eyes and made Kol lay down in bed.

*Meanwhile*

Elena took Elijah to their bed while he kept saying how beautiful and amazing she is.

"It's like they turn an angel into human so the world could see everything there's good in the world, even after being turned. And it's like they wanted vampires to see that even after turning, their lives can be filled with happiness and love." Elijah said, making Elena giggled while trying to make him go to bed, then noticed Elijah being serious and quickly becoming sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't know what I did to deserve you. Not even in my dreams a woman was so magnificent." Elijah said in tears and Elena hugged him.

*Meanwhile*

Caroline took Klaus to their bedroom while Klaus kept kissing her cheek and neck.

"Nik, I think we should go sleep."

"Don't you want to make love? Don't you like me anymore?"

"Of course I like you."

"No, you don't. You think I'm a monster and that I'm not worthy of your love... and you are right."

"Nik, look at me." Caroline said, cupping his cheeks to make him look at her. "You deserve my love. You are not a monster. I love you."

"Then why don't you want to be with me?"

"Because you are drunk."

"Do you promise that's the only reason?"

"I promise." Caroline said and gave him a soft kiss on his lips then took him to bed.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah took Stefan to his bedroom and after giving him a peck on the cheek, she got up to leave.

"Bekah..." He whispered, making her turn back to face him. "Can you sleep here?"

"O-Okay." Rebekah said, took her shoes and lay down next to Stefan, who quickly wrapped his arm around her, pulling her to get closer to him.

"Why didn't you made a move on that girl at the bar? She was clearly into you." Rebekah whispered, breaking the silence.

"Because she wasn't you. I can't just flirt with other girls when it's you who I'm always thinking about."

"Stefan, please don't say those things."

"It's the truth. I am in love with you. But I know you have feelings for Marcel... Don't worry, I won't get in the middle. Unless he is being a dick." Stefan whispered, grabbing Rebekah tightly.

"It's not if I have feelings for Marcel. It's about me and how I want to keep being this girl and not the one I used to be."

"I know... I mean, if you wanted to be with a guy, in a blink men would be kissing your feet asking to be with you. I mean, who wouldn't want to be with you?" Stefan asked, leaving Rebekah speechless, she rolled over to face Stefan and rest her head on his chest, making him now have both arms wrapped around her, making her smile.