42

Klaus woke up with someone moving. Because of his life on the run and his fear of Mikael finding him and killing him, Klaus was never a heavy sleeper, he woke up with the minimum movement or sound. When Klaus open his eyes, he found Caroline sweating and moving around.

"Love?" Klaus asked. "Love, wake up. Love, come on, you're having a nightmare." Klaus said sweetly, trying to wake her up without panicking her but quickly he started to see that Caroline wasn't able to wake up. "Caroline? Love... Wake up! Wake up! Please! I'm begging you... Wake up!"

Klaus watched Caroline being unconscious without any signs of waking up but he knew she was alive, although he could see this wasn't just a nightmare so he quickly went to see Elijah, because he always was able to reason when he felt reckless.

"Elijah!" Klaus yelled while walking in the hallway and Elijah quickly appeared.

"Niklaus, Elena is having a nightmare and I am trying to wake her up but not with yellings." Elijah said.

"Elena too?" Klaus asked.

"So Barbie and Miss Moral are also unconscious sweating." Kol said, appearing in the hallway.

"What's happening?"

"I believe someone put a spell on them. And I bet it was the bloody ancestors." Kol said angry, then took a deep breath and tried to rationalize things like Bonnie had taught him. "I'm going to call Danny to see if he can help us. I mean, he is Bonnie's cousin, I'm sure he will want to help us."

"I'll call Marcel so he can take Davina here to help us too." Klaus said.

"Shouldn't we check on Stefan?" Elijah asked.

"Do whatever you want." Klaus said and focused again on his phone to call Marcel.

Elijah went to see Stefan and found him in the same state as Elena, he was sweating and moving around, like if he was trying to get out of the state he was in.

***

Caroline was in her bedroom trying to find a way out and while that she kept trying ignoring her shadow.

"Do you want to know why I choose us to be in your little bedroom back in Mystic Falls?" The shadow asked.

Caroline didn't respond, simply roll her eyes and open the front door of the bedroom to see void, it was darkness and nothing else.

"Silence treatment? That will make this even easier because you'll stay here just listening to me." The other Caroline said. "The reason I choose this place is that this was suppose to be your safe place, yet this was the place you saw your father die because he didn't want to become the monster you are and it's also the place Damon rapped you. At first was consented because you just wanted to stop being a Virgin but then he bite you and you ask him to leave but he didn't, he kept drinking from you and having sex with you. You know why your history with boys is so awful and why your parents were always so distant? It's because you are annoying and clingy. And let's face it, you weren't even suppose to be born, your parents marriage was a facade until your father was ready to assume his sexuality. And of course, that would explain your mom preferring to work than spending time with her only daughter. You are a mistake. You should never have existed and you believe your daddy was right when he said that you should have died in that hospital bed instead of turning into a vampire. You don't deserve this abilities. You don't deserve to live. And you don't deserve to be loved because you are just a brat."

"Shut up!" Caroline yelled.

"Uh! She said shut up to me." The other Caroline said. "How long do you think Klaus will put up with you? I mean, he is powerful and handsome. He has tones of women kissing the floor he passes. Don't you ever think that he will soon be done with you being insecure, clingy, bossy and a neurotic control freak? I mean, before he probably enjoyed the chasing. It was a challenge but now that he has you... how long do you think that will last? I mean, nobody can put up with you, Matt couldn't ever get completely over Elena, Tyler got so annoyed by you that he ended up cheating on you with the first girl he saw, Elena and Bonnie probably would be better without you, Stefan would definitely appreciate not having you around being all judgy and neurotic, Damon saw right away you were some shallow pathetic girl, making him treat you like shit. Damn, even your parents don't think you deserve to be someone to spend time with. Why would Klaus Mikaelson think any different? You are just some baby vampire who acts like she knows everything when in reality you are just this little girl who knows she's not good enough to be loved. We both know you will end up alone, with no boyfriend, no friends, no family. It's just a matter of time. No one will be able to handle a clingy, irritating, bossy, judgmental, neurotic girl like you."