6

It's been a week since the party the Mikaelsons had thrown, everything seemed to go perfect for them in the first time in forever. No one was stuck in the coffin; Rebekah didn't had her brother getting in the middle of her Love life; Elijah was finally with someone who showed him that even after turning into vampires, they could feel alive; Bonnie was truly happy, sure still felt that lost of not having her mother in her life nor Jeremy nor her Grams but she was able to get through that pain thanks to Kol, who showed her that he was more than just a child-man-hybrid (unlike she previously believed); Klaus has his throne back, had his Queen and family by his side, having now finally some peace.

Everything seemed perfect, there was no fightings nor blood shreds. Everyone seem to have find happiness, but like all things, even happiness and peace end at some point. This morning, it was when happiness and peace ended for Niklaus Mikaelson.

He woke up without Caroline by his side and he knew she wasn't taking a shower or else he would be able to listen to the water running, so he search for her around their home because he didn't enjoy waking up without the sight of Caroline and when he didn't find her, he started to get worried and afraid.

Klaus ran to his bedroom to see if Caroline had left a note saying that she went shopping or something but nothing, then he went to see her clothes and noticed they were still there. His hope of Caroline's well-being were now almost non-existent, he tried to call her but quickly saw that her phone was on the nightstand.

"Sorry. I can't talk right now. Or because I'm busy or because I don't want to talk to you. Either way, you know what to do, although I don't check it because we aren't in the 90's. Bye!" He listen to the record message and hang up.

He picked her phone and saw in the background there wasn't the picture of the two of them like she had put on, instead it was a picture of a note made in a phone.

'You will never have peace. You just know how to steal things from others, friends, loved ones and even cities. Now it's time for you to have someone stealing something from you.'

Who would have done this? Wait. They are talking about stealing friends, loved ones and cities... Marcellus. This is his revenge of me taking back my throne and of me not being okay with him and Rebekah. How could I believe he would get over this and be again the man I once knew, the one I used to call son...?, Klaus thought

He growled with anger, worry and pain of not knowing where Caroline was or how she was. Didn't took long for everyone to appear in his room, thanks to how loud he was and for the door being slightly open.

 Didn't took long for everyone to appear in his room, thanks to how loud he was and for the door being slightly open

"Nik, What happened?" Rebekah asked.

"What's going on, Niklaus?" Elijah asked concerned.

"So...? Can you stop with the suspense and tell us?" Kol asked annoyed at how dramatic Klaus could be.

"Caroline is missing. Someone took her." Klaus said.

"What? Are you sure? Maybe she went to get some breakfast..." Elena tried.

"No. She is missing. Someone kidnap her. Here's the proof." Klaus said handing Elena the phone that had as the background image the note he read.

"I'll go make a locator spell. We are going to find her." Bonnie said and left with Kol, preparing to make the spell to see where Caroline was.

"I'll go talk with the vampires." Elijah said.

"There's no need. It's clear who is behind this." Klaus said.

"Who?" Rebekah asked.

"Fun you were the one asking, dear sister. This is clearly a plan made by Marcel. He wants revenge for how I got in the middle of the two of you and for getting back my throne. This is why he has been so nice. He was trying to get me off guard and clearly that works but he probably didn't expect I would figure this out right away."

"Are you sure about this? Did you even confront Marcel about this?" Rebekah asked, not wanting to believe Marcel could be this vengeful.

"Didn't you read the note? It's clear!"

"Whatever. I'll go talk to him." Rebekah said.

"I'll go too. I need to make sure you won't backstab me." Klaus said.

"Your sister is not like that." Stefan quickly came to her rescue. "She's always been on your side. You could show her some respect."

"Just ignore him, Stefan." Rebekah said.

"I'll go talk with the vampires to start to get ready to look for Caroline." Elijah said.

"I can go talk with the werewolves." Elena said.

"Are you sure? They can be dangerous."

"Don't worry, Elijah. I'll go with her. It sure is better than staying here doing nothing." Stefan said and Elijah ignored his jealous side and nodded, even if he felt a bit tense.

"I'll text you once Stefan and I get to the Bayou and once we left." Elena said to Elijah and gave him a peck on the lips before leaving.

***

Caroline was tied to a chair with ropes that were filled with vervain.

"Why are you doing this to me? Where's my ring? What did I ever do to you?" Caroline asked angry, noticing her ring was missing.

"It's not about what you did. It's about how an inconvenience you are for me. I mean, Tyler clearly isn't over you and for some reason Klaus doesn't make a move on me, not even when he is drunk. I don't know why. I mean, you're just some spoiled brat." Hayley said and Caroline growled.

"You know that when Tyler finds out I'm here he will get done with you

"You know that when Tyler finds out I'm here he will get done with you."

"Actually he knows that you are here and that you are being tortured. He thinks it's just so we can make you see that Klaus is a monster, which is true, but he doesn't know about me doing this for fun." Hayley said with a smirk. "Now, I better go. I'm sure Klaus is already getting ready to call everyone to go look for you but they will never find you. That's right we talked with a witch and apparently even the ancestors thought was a good idea. Bye!"

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. The book of the auction was probably a bit more fun but now that almost all of them are happy in relationships and the girls are no longer on high school, I thought in making things a bit more tense. I also made that decision because it was one request it was given to me when I asked you if you wanted a sequel and what you would like to see. Anyway, I'm always happy to hear your opinions and suggestions.