84

Caroline and Klaus were in their bedroom, laying down on the bed, just talking and enjoying spending time with each other.

"I was thinking... when all this is over. I want to have a dinner where it will be us, my mom and Ansel." Caroline said, making Klaus look at her surprised with the sudden subject.

"You want to have a dinner that it will be us, your mother and Ansel?"

"Yeah! That way we can get to know each other and have those family awkward dinners that all couples have to go through and since you and my mom sometimes look like bffs, I think I deserve to get to know Ansel a bit better."

"Anything you want, my love." Klaus said and gave a peck on Caroline's cheek. "And maybe once everything its calm, we could travel... I could show you amazing places, like Paris, Rome or even Tokyo."

"I would love that." Caroline whispered with a smile and kissed Klaus softly.

"What's wrong, Love? You seem... not completely here."

"I am. It's just..." Caroline said, trying to find a way to explain what it was. "You know how everything is really quiet before the storm?" Caroline asked and Klaus nodded so she kept going. "I think something bad is about to happen. Maybe it's me worrying too much but it's like I feel that something will happen and I'm afraid that something will be you getting hurt or worse..."

"Nothing will happen to me, love. We will find a way to beat this creature and sooner than you think we will be traveling the world." Klaus tried to assure her and kissed her.

Her worried vanished as the kiss become more passionate and intense. Caroline got on top of him to be able to be closer to Klaus and feel his touch. Klaus's hands started by cupping her cheeks and slowly moved to her hips, feeling her soft skin that was exposed and slowly removing it, taking a few seconds to admire her beauty like if it was the very first time. She took off his Henley t-shirt then kissed him again, trying to be as close to him as possible.

"I love you, Caroline..." he groan in pleasure as she kissed his neck then she bite him, making him groan again as she enjoyed the taste of his blood.

"I love you, Nik." She whispered and kissed him passionately. "I love you so much..."

***

Davina hasn't been sleeping many hours so Danny took her home, hoping Marcel would be in there but he wasn't so Danny decided to make sure Davina would go to bed to sleep.

"You don't understand, Danny. It's not that I don't want to sleep. I just... I'm tired of the visions. It's always just images of people hurting and with nothing about the creature who's doing that." Davina tried to explain why she tried to not sleep much. "I hate these visions." Davina then thought of something but was afraid to say it out loud, so she bite her lip, which Danny quickly noticed and asked her to tell him. "It's okay if you say no. But... would you... stay here for awhile... I can't let myself to sleep and maybe some company would make it easier."

"Okay. I'll stay here." Danny said and sat on a chair next to the bed.

"If you want, there's still space in the bed."

"Are you sure? I don't want to... make you uncomfortable."

"I'm sure." Davina said with a small smile and once they lay down, she closed the eyes, enjoying being close to him, then she let her hand close to his.

Danny smiled as he felt the back of their hands touch, then he decided to hold her hand and when he realized she was okay with it, he smiled to himself while rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

He started to feel her getting closer to him and eventually she rest her head on his chest, never letting go of his hand.

"I never been like this with a guy before..." Davina suddenly confessed.

"Are you liking it?" Danny whispered afraid of screwing up.

"Yeah..." Davina whispered with a smile as he caressed her hair with his free hand.

***

Stefan and Rebekah were still at the movies watching some romcom. At first they were in their seats and were focusing on the movie, or at least Rebekah was, but Stefan had his arm wrapped around Rebekah and so they sometimes kissed and ended up in watching the movies with Rebekah on Stefan's lap, but he didn't care, he actually enjoyed it.

Stefan was kissing Rebekah's neck and suddenly he felt Rebekah biting his wrist, making him groan in pleasure.

"Bex..." he groan and started to feel even more turned on, then he bite her, enjoying the taste of her blood, it was euphoric.

They were now kissing each other passionately and when things were getting really heated, the movie ended and the lights got turned on.

"I guess we should go home." Rebekah whispered, getting up and feeling a bit sad that their time watching movies and teasing each other was over.

Stefan got up and hold her hand as they walked out of the movies.

"Did you enjoyed?"

"Yeah." Rebekah whispered with a smile. "Thank you. You can always make me smile and feel happy... even in my bad days."

"It was nothing." Stefan said with a smile.

"Don't say that. Not everyone can make me smile, much less in my bad days." Rebekah said and kissed Stefan and when broke the kiss, she looked up and saw Marcel kissing a blonde girl. "Is that Marcel?"

"I think so. Him kissing another girl upsets you?"

"No." Rebekah said and meant it.

She was surprised that she didn't felt a thing when she saw Marcel kissing another girl, she thought when that would happen she would feel hurt or something but she was actually okay and kinda relief because it meant he would no longer be trying to pick her up.

"If it's not... you can tell me. I know you two had a big story."

"We had. But belongs to the past. And I'm happy for him. I found someone who makes me way happier and he should find someone else too." Rebekah said and kissed Stefan.

***

Klaus woke up and found himself laying down in a hard floor, then he tried to get up and realized someone had chained him.

"What the bloody hell?" Klaus asked angry and when got on his knees, he saw someone smiling to him.