20

The day after Caroline went to talk with the werewolves, Kol gave everyone an idea that everyone agreed with. They decided to leave New Orleans for a few days since lately they've been always worried and concerned with something.

They decided to go to New York, where Klaus had another big place as a home and was near a bar he used to love going to.

***

They arrived to one of the Mikaelson's places that was located on New York and the Mikaelsons showed everyone the rooms although there wasn't enough rooms because they haven't been in that place in a really long time and Klaus's minions didn't had time to clean all of it.

Klaus showed Caroline the master bedroom, aka their room, and Caroline quickly spotted how the desk wasn't how she liked it but tried to not show it.

"It's great!" Caroline smiled.

"But..."

"But nothing." Caroline lied and Klaus gave her a look. "It's stupid! It's just me being a control freak and obsessive."

"Tell me." Klaus said softly because he knew she didn't love the neurotic and obsessive side of her, even if he found it endearing.

"It's just. The things on your desk. They aren't in a perpendicular angle. For everyone might seem okay but for me can be kinda messy." Caroline said shyly.

"I get that. Would you like to help me put that in order?"

"Seriously?" She asked with a big smile and he smirked, so she quickly put her bags in the closet and showed Klaus how a desk should be organized.

"So...?" Caroline asked when they finished organizing his desk.

"Much better!" Klaus said with a smirk and she smiled, truly happy.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah showed Stefan the room she would have to share with him since there was only 4 rooms available (Klaus's, Elijah's, Kol's and hers)

"So... this is my room and because there's no rooms left you sleep here too." Rebekah said.

"Bekah, I told you. If you want, I can sleep in the couch." Stefan suggested.

"It wouldn't be the first time we would sleep in the same room." She said and Stefan nodded.

"Can I put some of my clothes in there?" Stefan asked pouting to the wardrobe.

"Yeah, I have a closet so I think it will be okay if you use that wardrobe." Rebekah said making Stefan notice a door that would led to the closet. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower."

Before Stefan could say anything, Rebekah went to the private bathroom. As he listened to the water running, he tried to occupy his mind with something that wouldn't be Rebekah or showers or Rebekah being in a shower.

When Rebekah was finally done with the shower, she wrapped a towel around her, noticing she forgot to take clothes to the bathroom.

Rebekah took a deep breath and went to the bedroom, making Stefan turn to see her as he felt speechless and couldn't stop admiring her body with only a towel covering it.

"Take a picture, it last longer." She said, making him get back to reality.

"S-Sorry..." He said and quickly turn around to face the wall as he listen to her giggle.

"I was joking. It's not like you never seen this before." She said amused at his behavior but also happy that he was so respectful of her.

Rebekah got her clothes and went back to the bathroom to get dressed, making Stefan breath and try to relax.

*Meanwhile*

Elijah showed Elena the room they would be staying in and Elena quickly walked over to the window, admiring the view. Elijah put his bags down and walked over to Elena, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"It's beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you." Elijah whispered and gave a peck on her cheek, making her smile.

"Always so sweet." Elena whispered with a smile, turning around to face him and kissed him.

"How did I got so lucky?"

"You're kind and sweet... But it also helps how hot you are, with casual or formal clothes."

"Which clothes do you prefer me in?"

"In a suit. Birthday suit to be precise." Elena whispered to his ear, making Elijah blush and need to clear his throat because he had no idea what to say after that. She giggled at his reaction and said. "I love how embarrassed you get. Anyway, I'm gonna call Ric to tell him I got here safe and sound."

*Meanwhile*

*Meanwhile*

Kol showed Bonnie every side of the house that was not dusty or disorganized and ended the tour in their bedroom.

"And this, my witchy so pretty, it's our room or as I like to think, the place we will have much more fun." Kol said, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"You, men, are all the same. You can only think about one thing." Bonnie said.

"You know that's not true, darling. Although I can't help sometimes thinking about it. But you know that I see you as more than just an attractive woman... right?"

"I know, Cuddly Koly." Bonnie said and kissed him with a smile, as he tried to ignore the nickname that she had given to him long time ago and unfortunately, for him, it stuck.

"And I talked with a few of Klaus's minions in case you wanted to practice magic, there would be here the things you could need, candles, herbs, maps, everything." Kol said, opening a drawer, making Bonnie speechless.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're the greatest boyfriend ever!" Bonnie said and kissed him passionately.

"Remind me to make you surprises like this more often." Kol said with a smirk and kissed Bonnie again.

***

Kol reunited everyone in the living room because he had something to say.

"Okay, so I was thinking. Should we do a few game nights while we are here or not? I vote yes! I mean, drinks, music, dancing, games and drinks... who doesn't want that?" Kol said

"I believe you repeated drinks." Elijah said.

"I know. It was on purpose." Kol said with a smirk then looked at everyone and asked. "So... Game nights, Yes or no?"

AN: Hey guys! I decided to give them a break from drama just for a bit, I hope you'll be okay with it. Let's just see how long this trip will last... How long do you think this trip will last? Days? Weeks? What's your guess? Anyway, I hope you're liking the story so far. I'm trying hard and I have a few chapters written ahead to be able to publish chapters with such frequency, but don't let that keep you from giving me suggestions and opinions. I love to hear from you.