40

Nandi and many other witches from New Orleans have been feeling pressured by the Ancestors to hurt the Mikaelsons but for how much the witches want to be important again and to get rid of the Original family and their allies, they are also afraid of what would happen to them if they decide to do something definite. The witches feel tha if they hurt the Mikaelsons they will die without any mercy and if they don't hurt the Mikaelsons, they will suffer the consequences the Ancestors can give just like what they did to Davina. The Ancestors started to notice what was happening so they decided to start by the witches who are more vulnerable which means they have nothing to lose and will become great allies for the Ancestors.

Eventually the Ancestors were able to maintain contact with a powerful witch that had nothing to lose and also wanted to get rid of the originals because she wanted to live without any vampires around, all thanks to what happened in the past.

Today was another day the witch was contacting with the Ancestors but this day would be much more than just another day.

The witch chanted some Latin words and when open the eyes faced one of the Ancestors, one that has been contacting with for some time now.

"Hello, my Child! I and every ancestor sees everything you and other witches do. We are happy with your believes and with your loyalty. You're one of the people who have more potential and can help you the most."

"I'll do whatever you need. Whatever it takes to get rid of the Mikaelsons." The witch said.

"We are glad to have you on our side but you need to slow down. This is a war and sometimes in wars there's innocent people who need to die so justice will be made."

"What do you mean?"

"Our plan includes bringing someone from the dead. One has to die so the other can resurrect." The Ancestor said.

"Can you promise me your plan will work and the Mikaelsons will suffer?"

"Believe me. They will know what pain truly is."

"Then I'll do it. When this started I knew many witches would die for this greater good. Please do everything in your power to kill every original."

"Don't worry. Our plan will work and no one will ever suffer like you did."

"Good. No one deserves to go back home to find their family dead." The witch said remembering when saw the parents and siblings with vampires bites and with no blood left in their bodies.

"Our plan will work, Young one." The Ancestor said.

The witch grabbed a knife and cut the wrists, not feeling a thing, simply feeling the blood leaving the body, it felt relaxing and slowly the eyes closed.

And as the witch die someone got back from the dead wearing the witches body.

"Let's go back to work." Said with a smirk.

***

Klaus was now in his office trying to figure out what to do because in the last hours every single hour one of his minions are killed with werewolf bites and then they are spelled with wolfsbane so Klaus won't be able to touch them nor can they let Klaus's blood stay in their system.