95

It was night and the gang was in the living room talking and trying to forget about the whole drama and stress that has been going on.

"Klaus, it's time for us to talk!" An angry voice yelled, making Klaus and everyone get up and walk over to the voice to see it was Jackson.

"Jackson. May I know why did you decide to just barge into my home like if it was nothing?" Klaus asked, faking to be polite.

"You promised every werewolf that we would finally live in peace but of course that was a lie because all you think about it's you and your little family. You don't care who else may get hurt in the process. I don't know what took me so long but it's time for me to kill you. You killed Andrea, or as you might know her by Hayley. She was from a royal bloodline, we were meant to be together but you just killed her." Jackson said with his eyes now black.

"She was just a slut. And she was with Tyler." Caroline said to anger him more while everyone got their weapons.

"Look, who's talking..." Jackson said but now with a different voice.

"Jackson, I should warn you to be careful to what you will say next."

"Jackson is no longer with us. I'm now taking over. I spend so much time in his head now I'm getting control of everything." The void said. "I kinda see why you two are together. You two are both pathetic. You act like you are a big deal but you both know you are just some pathetic people who were never loved by the ones who raised you."

"Not true!" Liz and Ansel yelled them shot a silver bullet to Jackson's shoulders.

"Look at that the mother and father who never gave your kids any attention until they were completely messed up." The shadow said. "You two can't do a thing right. Not even raising a kid."

The witches suddenly appear and started to chant but only gave a small headache to the void.

"Nice try. C+" The void said and then appeared the shadows of everyone who was in the room, they walked over to them and starting to say all the bad things they thought about themselves, but no one could see them, they were almost like hallucinations.

Katherine started to hear her shadow telling her how everything was Klaus's daily making Katherine's anger only get bigger.

"It's all Klaus's fault! He made you be on the run. He took your life from you. He killed all your family. He is the reason you have no friends." The shadow kept saying as Katherine fight against Klaus.

"She is the reason it took you so long to be a hybrid. She got in the middle of you and your brother. She killed Caroline. She is the reason you've become so obsessed. She is the one who made you wait more 500 years to be who you were meant to be." The shadow said to Klaus while Klaus and Katherine fight.

"Soon Bonnie will leave you and Klaus will put you in a box again

"Soon Bonnie will leave you and Klaus will put you in a box again. They probably make you stay in a box for so long because it's so easy for them to forget about your existence. You are nothing to them. They make you follow the Always and Forever but they didn't even remember to ask you to be in that promise when they first made the promise. You will always be just their annoying sibling who they want to stay in the box. Why else would you be the one having more dagger threats than anyone else and you stay so long in that box? Nobody loves you and you will end up alone for always and Forever." Kol's shadow said to him, making Kol start to believe all that and be even more insecure.

"Stefan will soon leave you. He will soon realize he only liked how you were a tease and now that he no longer has the chase, it's just a matter of time for him to break up with you or cheat on you. That's how all your love stories go, isn't that right? You fall for a guy, eventually he sees something in you until he betrays you by being with another woman or by choosing power over you or by being all just a plan to get closer to your siblings and kill them. No matter how much you try you will always be the one who loves too much and too easily and ends up heartbroken." Rebekah's shadow said.

"Elena, let's be honest. This is all because of you. If it weren't for you, Katherine would not have killed Caroline not John, Klaus would not have appeared in Mystic Falls, Jenna would have not died, Jeremy would still be alive, Caroline would be human, Bonnie Grams would be alive, Tyler would be alive, Caroline's father would also be alright. You are the reason everyone gets hurt and dies. You are what made all of this start. Wherever you go and whatever you do, people around you always get hurt and you still make others believe you're just a victim. You even killed your boyfriends brother... How can you live with yourself. You should kill yourself. Put an end to your pathetic little life that only makes others be in danger." Elena's shadow said, making Elena start to think in killing herself and look for a stake to put an end in her life.

Bonnie was in the corner trying to not hear about how she loses everyone she loves and then she noticed everyone in the ground, crying and starting to believe in all those awful things the shadows were saying and the ones who weren't crying were fighting with each other. Bonnie grabbed the sword that Elijah let fall on the ground as he heard all the people he killed and how much of a monster he is, then she got up and stabbed Jackson, making a shadow get out of Jackson, the shadow was just a silhouette of someone that had no gender then it started to glow and quickly vanished.

"I'm so proud of you, Bonnie." Bonnie heard her Grams then saw her vanishing away with a smile.

" Bonnie heard her Grams then saw her vanishing away with a smile

"They're gone..." Elena said and let the stake fall to the ground, then they all look at Bonnie. "You did it!"

Everyone ran to hug Bonnie tightly and then realized Jackson was passed out, so they walked over him and tried to see what was going on.

"What happened?" Jackson asked. "How did I got here?"

"It's fine. You're going to be fine." Caroline said.

"You were possessed with the void and Bonnie went all badass Bennett Witch on your ass and now there's no longer the void." Katherine said, making everyone look at her. "What? He would find out eventually..."

"I'm sorry... for everything." Jackson said.

"You should sleep here and maybe take a shower." Elena said.

"I don't want to bother."

"Do you even know how many guest rooms these guys have?" Damon asked.

"Jackson, I know you want to be with your pack but you just went through a lot. You should take a shower and get some sleep." Ansel said. "I know you don't trust us all that much but if you want all creatures to live here in harmony, you need to give us a chance."

"Let us show that you can trust us." Caroline said.

"Thank you." Jackson said.