89

Katherine was in the basement getting some blood bags for her and Damon, when Elena appeared because she also needed to get some blood bags.

"Hey!" Elena said with a small smile, not knowing exactly what to say to the woman who once was always making her life a living hell.

"Hi..." Katherine said as Elena took a few blood bags. "Elena, I... You know what? Forget about it."

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"I... Well, at first I was with Damon for the incredible sex... but now I really care about him... I know, it was also a big shock to me. Anyway... I am now living here because Damon wants to spend more time with Stefan since they are the only family each other has..."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, Well... I think he doesn't come here all that often is because I don't really get along with you guys but mostly because of everything it happened in the past between us and Elijah and all that..."

"Okay..." Elena said, not knowing what to say.

"But I would like for us to try to not be enemies at least. For Damon's sake."

"If it was me, we would be cool but you always tried to ruin everything." Elena said.

"I know. So I guess I'm trying to ask you to move on from that and try to not hate me as much."

"I'll try."

"Good. Now that you don't hate me as much, I could use an advice. I would ask Caroline but you are the one who made Damon fall for you. We both know that Damon didn't cared about Caroline and just used her." Katherine said.

"What kind of advice?"

"Don't worry. It's not sex related. We are incredible in that department." Katherine said. "I wanted to know what... well... how..."

"Katherine just say it." Elena said.

"I wanted to know how I make sure my relationship with Damon is good. I mean... I never had a long-term relationship before and... I never thought I would enjoy it so much... although I hate this feeling of not wanting to lose him and of not wanting to screw up." Katherine said, making Elena smile.

"Look at that. Katherine Pierce does have a heart." Elena smiled and Katherine rolled her eyes annoyed and decided to leave, thinking it was stupid to ask Elena for advice. "I was just kidding. Wait." Elena said and so Katherine turn around, crossed her arms and look at Elena annoyed. "There's not a universal formula to make your relationship last forever, but I believe that what you can do is always be there for Damon, be affectionate with him, and not only when you're horny, trust each other, support each other and be honest with each other."

"That's it?"

"Yeah... but I don't think you need to worry. Damon loves you." Elena said.

" Elena said