33

In the next morning the girls decided to have a girls afternoon shopping and the guys decided to have some guy bonding time.

The girls were now in the 7th store with many shopping bags while they enjoyed having their girl time.

"Bekah, you've been more quiet than usual. What's going on?" Caroline asked, being the observant woman she always is.

"Last night something happened between me and Stefan..." Rebekah finally admitted.

"Yeayyyy!" Caroline said happy.

"Are you two a thing now? What happened?" Elena asked with a smile, feeling happy for Rebekah and Stefan.

"Yeah! We want all the details." Caroline said very happy because no one shipped Stefan and Rebekah more than her.

"It was not that big of a deal..." Rebekah said, although for her it was. Rebekah might be the kind of woman who falls in love quickly but she's not the kind of woman who bloodshares with any random guy.

"Just tell us! You two have been back and forward for so long, we don't need more suspense." Caroline said.

"Care, Bekah isn't obligated to tell us everything that happens in her life or between her and Stefan." Bonnie tried to reason.

"Ahhhh... Yes, She does. We are her friends. If she doesn't talk to us about this, then who can she talk about this?" Caroline asked.

"I'll tell you. But thank you, Bonnie." Rebekah said, appreciating having Bonnie around to not let her feel obligated to talk about things she didn't want to.

"So... last night I was dancing with Stefan and things started to get a bit heated and... Stefan started to tell me how he saw our future together and we ended up blood sharing."

"While doing it? Before doing it? After doing it?" Caroline quickly asked.

"We didn't do it. We just blood shared." Rebekah said.

"That's still a win. Blood sharing is very personal." Caroline said.

"How was it?" Elena asked.

"Amazing..." Rebekah said with a smile.

"Stebekah ship is sailing!" Caroline said with a big smile.

"Talking about ships sailing. How's going Klaroline?" Rebekah asked and Caroline quickly smiled like a goofy.

"Amazing! I feel that we are becoming closer than ever. At first I thought this would end up being just about sex but it's so much more... Sure sex is mind-blowing and blood sharing is incredibly amazing but our relationship is more than that. He keeps listening to me and we have been able to talk openly with each other about our past and our insecurities. I mean, of course there's still things about each other the other doesn't know but there's this trust we have that just seems to let us be real with each other."

"Care is so in loooove!" Elena mocked making the girls giggle.

"Look who's talking. If I hadn't taught you how to use blood to repress the desire to be with someone or to control our feelings you would be literally drooling all over Elijah."

"I can't help it. He is not just a hot and nice guy, he has also morals, he is caring, protective, selfless and understanding. He's been my rock. He is calm when I need someone to calm me down. He is everything I need and I want."