64

Esther was now in the apartment she was now living in and she was now contacting with the ancestors she had by her side.

"Your plan is taking longer than you made us believe."

"I know. I wasn't expecting that it would take this long. Rebekah always wanted to be human, Elijah never enjoyed being the monster I made him become, Kol loved to be a witch and Niklaus always wanted to be a werewolf."

"Maybe it's their love lives who are getting in the way."

"Don't worry. I told them that if they turn to human, I would gladly also make their loved ones turn to human." Esther said.

"Still. What if your big master plan fails?"

"Don't worry about that. Everything is going well. Besides, I'm a very powerful witch, I was the one who was able to give werewolves rings to control their transitions, I was the one who was able to create new spells. I'm the Original witch. And yes, I do have a plan in case that they happen to destroy my plan."

"Will that plan work if they kill you?"

"I'm not sure they will kill me. If I get hurt, so does Ansel and I know how much Niklaus desires for a father-son relationship."

"They have two Bennett witches and a Harvest girl on their side. They can very well break that bond you made."

"Even if that happens, I'll have another plan that could work."

"And what is it?"

"I don't want to discuss much of it at the moment, since it's just a backup plan but let's just say that if I die without fixing the big mistake I made a thousand years ago, something else will come back and they will wish they hadn't cross me."

"What are you talking about? What thing will come back?"

"You know how I made their beloved ones getting stuck on their mind? Well, if I die, there will be an upgrade to that." Esther said with a smirk.

"If you're saying what I think you are saying... That will only bring more chaos."

"Like we say: to big problems we need to find big measures." Esther said, although she was very confident that wasn't necessary to get worried with her first plan.

***

Davina went to the Quarter and saw Danny talking with Klaus and Caroline.

"Sorry to interrupt." Davina said.

"Hello, Davina! You look... pretty." Danny said.

"Thanks." Davina blushed slightly.

"Davina, is everything okay?" Caroline asked concerned

"Yeah... I kinda have been hearing some rumors."