57

It was night and Stefan quietly went to Rebekah's bedroom, only to find her almost falling asleep.

"Stefan... What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep and wanted to see if you were okay."

"I am. But I wouldn't mind of you staying here with me." Rebekah smiled, making Stefan smile and lay down next to Rebekah, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer to him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Stefan whispered.

"You can't do more of those stuff. I got really worried." Rebekah confessed while turning to face him.

"Well, I got a kiss from you. So..." Stefan said, making Rebekah blush.

"Shut up..." Rebekah said embarrassed. "I was really worried. Maybe what I should have done was kicking your ass for worrying me so much."

"So... you were really worried about me?" Stefan said with a smirk.

"Well, we were worried about everyone. I was worried about you and Elena and Caroline and..." Rebekah said to try to not show how worried she was with him but she quickly gave up in acting like if she was worried with everyone in the same amount. "Fine. I was worried with you."

"That and the kiss showed me that you like me and that we do have a chance. And when this is all over we go to that date and I'll do my best to show you I'm worthy of being with you." Stefan said and kissed her forehead.

"Stefan, me not accepting being with you isn't because I don't think you are worthy of being with me. I just have been avoiding for us to be together because I never had many friends and my life used to be just about my family and the guy I was after, but last year, I've become friends with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie and... even if they don't know it, they helped me in improving myself, Caroline taught me that it's up to us to get up and be the best version of ourselves, Elena taught me in never giving up on myself and Bonnie taught me that I should first focus on my needs and then think about guys. And then there was you, who made me see that just because I loved easily didn't meant I was weak and you understood me needing to have sometime for myself." Rebekah said. "I want you to know that when I picture myself happy, being human or vampire, I picture myself with you. I just... I am afraid that if things get too fast too soon, things might go wrong and we break up and then I would lose you and you would spend forever to hate me for making you wait so long for a failed relationship and..."

"Who says we are going to break up?"

"Did you look at all the previous relationships I had before you?" Rebekah asked.

"Okay... But in the end, only one relationship can last forever, right?" Stefan asked. "Look, I'll never push you into doing something you don't want to. I just want you to know that I believe in us. I believe we can be great together." Stefan said, then added. "But I know you're not ready. I know you want to focus on us once we no longer need to worry about your mother, so until then, I'll stay here and I'll do my best to be what you need, a friend, a confident, whatever you need me to be."

"I don't deserve someone so good as you." Rebekah whispered.

"No. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. And I know that I once said our sex was great because you were crazy but that's not true. Our sex was great because part of me still felt something, it was you who was making me not be completely emotionless." Stefan whispered and Rebekah hugged him, then rest her head on Stefan's chest, while feeling him caressing her hair and kissing the top of her head.

Stefan was always a romantic guy but he never felt this to any other woman. He never stopped having sex just because he was chasing a woman, he never become someone's puppy for a whole year without having her as his girlfriend but Rebekah was different. Rebekah understood Stefan and cared about Stefan. He had girlfriends who loved him despite his Ripper side but he knew Rebekah cared about him, even his Ripper side. She was also the one who understood what was like to live for a long time as a vampire and hating it.

 She was also the one who understood what was like to live for a long time as a vampire and hating it

***

Kol and Bonnie were in their bedroom talking about his new body.

"So... do you think you'll stay in this body for how long?" Bonnie asked.

"Why? Do you prefer this body?" Kol asked, wondering if maybe Bonnie was more attracted to this new body than his original one.

Kol was never the type of guy who had insecurities about how handsome and sexy he was but Bonnie could mess with his head more than she knew.

"No. It's not that... It's just. When we kiss... I feel like I'm cheating on you. Is that weird? I mean, I know it's you, Kol... but..."

"Are you saying you don't want us to kiss nor do anything until I get my body back?" Kol asked not very happy with it.

"No. It's just... Can we go slowly?" Bonnie asked, knowing it was probably asking too much.

"Will I have to stay in the no-fun-land for 65 days like you made me when we started dating?"

"You kept count?" Bonnie asked in disbelief.

"Of course I did. It was the longest 65 days of my life. I mean, I had you right there in my arms but I had to keep myself in control."

"It's not like we didn't do things, I let you go to second base many times." Bonnie said.

"What? For you what's second base?" Kol asked.

"Hand stuff under the shirt." Bonnie said.

"How many bases do you have?" Kol asked. "That shouldn't even be a question. Everyone knows there's 4 bases."

"Okay, What are they?" Bonnie asked crossing her arms.

"First base: kissing and touching above the belt. Second base: hand stuff bellow the belt. Third base: pretty much going down and also using sex toys if you need. And fourth base aka HomeRun: we really do it." Kol said. "Now I'm curious to see what you thought they were."

"Well, for non-perv person

"Well, for non-perv person... first base it's just kissing, second base is touching above the belt, third base is bellow the belt, fifth base is normal sex and fifth base is anal." Bonnie said.

"Look..." Kol said trying to forget about Bonnie's view in the bases. "If you don't feel comfortable in doing something, we won't do it. But even if it's not my body, I'm the one who's here."

"I know." Bonnie said with a small smile and gave him a peck on the lips. "Can we cuddle?"

"Anything you wish, darling." Kol said and so they both cuddled.