94

It's been a few days since the gang got all the ingredients, prepared their weapons and since the witches contacted their ancestors to ask for help in defeating this creature, and for their surprise most of them accepted because they believed this...

It's been a few days since the gang got all the ingredients, prepared their weapons and since the witches contacted their ancestors to ask for help in defeating this creature, and for their surprise most of them accepted because they believed this creature would only hurt the balance even more, they no longer were trusting Esther.

During these days, the Mikaelsons, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, Damon, Katherine, Davina and Danny had some nightmares or even a few anger attacks but until now no one was possessed and things seemed to go okay, as much as they could be.

"I don't understand what is taking so long for this thing to possess someone. I'm starting to think this thing it's a coward and nothing else." Klaus said angry, but quickly was interrupted by one of his minions.

"Klaus, something happened."

"Is it important?" Klaus asked.

"Yes. There's been witches and vampires killed. It's believed they were tortured and then killed." The minion said.

"Any suspicions of who did this?" Caroline asked.

"Love, it was this shadow creature." Klaus said.

"Yes, but maybe the creature did while possessing someone." Caroline said.

"There's bites of werewolves, but the werewolves claim they stayed in the Bayou and blame us, the hybrids, or even you..." the minion said.

"I've been always with someone because we don't want to have an attack and not be around anyone to get us back so I have an alibi." Klaus said.

"Are you suggesting we did it?" The minion asked angry the mistrust.

"We are not going to blame anyone. How about we all talk and see if we find who is being possessed." Caroline said to try calming everyone down, then asked. "Did you guys have been walking around alone?"

"No. We did as we were asked." The minion said.

"Good. Then we talk with everyone and see if everyone has their stories straight." Klaus said and so it started what looked like a police investigation.

Two hours later, they realized the hybrids were never possessed, so Klaus decided to go with his father to the Bayou to go talk with the werewolves.

***

Oliver was talking with Jackson and a few more members of the pack.

"We can't let them know what happened. They will use that as an excuse to never let us live in New Orleans or to kill us one by one." Oliver said.

"I think we should talk with Ansel. He seems to try to avoid confrontations and fights." Jackson said,

"The guy that was the leader of the pack we always hated? No." Oliver said. "I know you are our alpha but we need to think better about this."

"What do you suggest?" Jackson asked.

"We keep blaming the werewolves. We can even say it's because both Vampires and witches see them as abominations." Oliver said.

Once they got out of the cabin they were in, they saw Klaus and Ansel walk over to them.

"Hello! I'm Ansel. This is my son, Niklaus. We came here to see how everyone's doing. You should have seen my son, worrying about everyone. I'm so proud of him." Ansel said, making Klaus embarrassed and feeling completely outside of his comfort zone because he still wasn't used to a father who cared so much about him.

"Many witches and vampires have been tortured and killed. There's been found werewolf bites. We want to make sure you are all alright and that none of you nor other member of your pack was possessed and hurt someone."

"Blaming already on us? We don't even get to live in New Orleans!" Oliver said in a defensive way.

"We are also seeing if any hybrids was and/or is possessed. We just are trying to make sure we find this creature." Ansel said and gave them a card. "That's my number."

"Ansel. Investigator by day, Werewolf by night and proud dad 24 hours a day." Jackson read out loud, making Klaus take the card and read to see if it was Jackson mocking him.

"Really, Dad?"

"Caroline showed me this place to make cards to get your number and she said we could put our occupation or who we are and we are kinda investigators by day when you think about it."

"I was talking about the proud dad thing..."

"That's just a fact." Ansel said and gave the card back to Jackson. "You can contact me anytime. I never turn off my phone nor put in silent... because I don't know how to do that. I would give you my electronic mail but I never create one because when I tried it started to ask me many personal questions and now I don't trust that machine."

"Look, this will only get worse. As soon as you see someone being possessed you call us right away. We already know how to take care of it." Klaus said.

"Because my son is really smart. I bet he has the biggest IQ anyone ever had or ever will have." Ansel said.

"Let me guess, you want us to be possessed to have an excuse of killing us."

"We would never kill you. We just made peaces between our packs. We should all just stay together and be a family." Ansel said.

"Dad, you need to stop listening to Kol's podcasts, he is just high."

"True. He is very high when it comes to profound conversation and to love by neighbor." Ansel said then looked at Jackson. "Anyway, we hope you and your pack will be okay and we just want to get rid of this creature as soon as possible. ASAP. Oh, I just got that one."

"This is very dangerous. I advice you to walk around in pairs and make sure no one gets possessed."

"Why are you so concerned about us?" Jackson asked.

"Because Caroline made me see that for my town to truly be at peace needs to have everyone and every creature feel protected and safe." Klaus said.

"She's my future daughter-in-law. They might not be engage but we all know how it will end." Ansel said, eating another one of his cookies.

"Where did you get those cookies?"

"Kol gave it to me." Ansel said so Klaus took a bite of one of the cookies and quickly realized they weren't simple cookies.

"Now, if you excuse me, I need to get my father to stop eating to not get more stoned and then I'll still need to have a talk with my dear brother." Klaus said and left with Ansel.

"Niklaus, you know what?"

"What?" Klaus asked as he drove to the Quarter.

"I don't know. What what?" Ansel asked and then started to laugh to himself.