39

Bonnie and Kol have spent the entire time watching movies in the dark and eating popcorns.

"Kol..." Bonnie whispered, lifting her head from his shoulder to see him, which made him look at her. "Thank you for being just the best boyfriend ever. I never had a boyfriend who had so much patience to me and who would watch all these movies with me without being just with the excuse of making out with me. You actually let me enjoy the movies and you pay attention to them so we can talk about them. You're incredible."

"Of course I pay attention to them. I like to know more about the things that interest you. You're incredible and I still am not sure what I did for you to accept being my girlfriend." Kol said and Bonnie smiled to him and kissed him.

"I love you." Bonnie whispered and they kissed again.

***

Elena saw a few jet skis in the parks and couldn't help but smile as she got an amazing idea.

"Lijah! I just had an amazing idea." Elena said as Elijah smiled to the brunette with the blue and black bikini and the most beautiful smile he ever seen.

" Elena said as Elijah smiled to the brunette with the blue and black bikini and the most beautiful smile he ever seen

"And what would be that idea, Milady."

"What would My Lord day of us using a jet ski? I never did that and it seems so fun in the movies!" Elena said with a big smile.

"Don't you think it can be dangerous?" Elijah asked.

"We are vampires and I'm sure you wouldn't let me get hurt." Elena said and Elijah kissed her softly.

"Give me a minute, my sweetheart." Elijah said, making Elena smile and kiss Elijah because even if they've been together for a year, it still amazes her how Elijah Mikaelson can make her so happy and Elijah is still amazed at how a baby vampire can make him be so glad to be a vampire and who can actually make him live life.

Elijah doesn't usually does this things for anyone, and definitely not for any girl but Elena wasn't just any girl, he saw Elena as his angel who makes him get out of his comfort zone and learn how to live and understand more about Kol's way of living, which is YOLO. Elena was the one who made Elijah go to swim at a beach when it was night after their oficial date, she was the one who taught him how to ice skate, she was the one who made him appreciate the small things of life and because of all that and more he couldn't see a future without Elena Gilbert by his side, showing how to live life and how to enjoy eternity. Elena could make him get out of his comfort zone without feeling uncomfortable, although he didn't felt completely at ease.

Elijah went to talk with one of the employees of the park and asked to use the jet ski and after paying him, he got the jet ski for a few hours and drove it to Elena, which made her smile even more.