34

The girls got back to the Quarter with tones of bags which they gave to some of Klaus's minions so they would take them to their rooms.

Once Klaus saw Caroline he kissed her passionately.

"I missed you so much, my Queen!" Klaus whispered, making Caroline blush.

"I missed you too, My King!" Caroline whispered and kissed him again.

"Save something for the room!" Rebekah said, walking over to the table, where was Elijah, Kol and Stefan and serving herself a drink.

Stefan felt the desire to drink from Rebekah again, so he left. She noticed Stefan avoiding her since last night and she was done with it. Rebekah decided to follow Stefan and took him to the basement, which was spelled, meaning they could talk without anyone being able to hear them.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Rebekah asked, crossing her arms.

"I haven't been avoiding you." Stefan lied.

"That's a lie." Rebekah said, making Stefan look down to keep avoiding eye contact.

Stefan felt the need to avoid eye contact because all he could feel was his desire for more of her blood, he blamed his bloodlust. He used to be a ripper, he always ended up being a ripper once he tasted human blood and maybe that could be the reason he couldn't be in the same room as Rebekah without thinking about how delicious was the taste of Rebekah's blood.

"You should leave me alone."

"Stefan..."

"Leave!" Stefan yelled with his vampire face, making her jump slightly, not expecting that reaction.

"I... I just wanted to know and try to do something about it." Rebekah said. "Why are you being like this today?"

"Because Of you! I got used to not being able to take you out of my head but now I can't stop thinking about your blood too. It's double torture."

"I'm sorry. Maybe it's because your system forgot how good was blood from the vein. It's like giving a smoker who gave up smoking a pack of cigarettes and the next day just cut him off all at once. Maybe you should stop little by little."

"I'm a ripper. I can't drink a small portion of blood from the vein like that." Stefan pointed out.

"Before we go to sleep I give you a small portion of my blood. What do you say? I can even put on a cup to make you see you can be okay with much blood." Rebekah said and Stefan nodded.

***

Bonnie took Kol to their room and once she closed the door they both looked at each other, trying to figure out how to start their conversation.

"We need to talk." They said at the same time.

"Why are you saying that? Are you breaking up with me? Everyone knows that when you tell a boyfriend that you need to talk it's either to break up or announcing an unexpected pregnancy." Kol said.