41

A witch who suffered to much was lost to betrayal to the point of giving her life to get an Ancestor back simply with a promise of the Mikaelsons hurting and dying painfully. And it wasn't just any Ancestor, the one who took over her body was no one other than Esther Mikaelson, the Original witch.

Esther tried to see if the body was able to contain her power and when she saw it was, she decided to not waste anymore time and go over to Nandi's shop.

"Nandi..." Esther said once she got into the shop.

"Hello! May I help you?" Nandi asked with a kind smile.

"Yes. Start to doubt the Ancestors."

"W-What? I-I don't doubt t-the ancestors."

"Do not lie to me!" Esther yelled. "I might look like a common witch but that's just a facade."

"What are you talking about?" Nandi asked confused.

"The person you see in front of you is simply a witch who trust ancestors enough to let me, a very powerful ancestor get back from the dead."

"What? That... That's wrong! That's against Nature."

"I know. But unfortunately I made a huge mistake a long time ago, something it changed Nature and upset the balance and to fix my mistakes I had to come back and fix it myself since neither you nor your witches seem brave enough to do actually something. Did you even try to find a white oak stake? Exactly. You think killing Klaus's minions will do anything? At best it will upset him and get you all killed because you didn't bother to find a way to fight back against him."

"He is the Original Hybrid..." Nandi said and then looked in disbelief at the witch. "And you are Esther Mikaelson, the Original Witch."

"I wasn't the first one but I was very powerful and still am. I'm glad that you are not as dumb as you look like." Esther said. "Today it might be just me who got back but if you don't get yourself and your witches in place, it might be needed for us to make you die so we can all come back from the dead to take care of this city. Our mistake was believing you could do it without our help. You might not understand why we go to certain measures but take note of this, big troubles require big measures. You witches weren't able to do what was needed to be done, now everyone just uses witches and puts them aside when don't need you anymore, the owner of this town is a creature who's an abomination to nature and you were blind enough to let him rule this town and make you believe he would do right by it. You need to respect the ancestors because we are your only chance to be back on your feet."

"Why don't you ever tell us your big plan?"

"Because you don't need to know all plans. It's safer for us to tell you simply what you need to know. And in case you'll try to get someone against us or get on Klaus's side, remember what we did to Davina, we can do worse to you or any of your witches who dares to get in our way."

"Someone died for you to be here. Isn't that something all witches and Ancestors are against? You're messing with the balance of earth." Nandi said.

"Like I told you: big troubles require big measures. In this town there's an hierarchy. Klaus might made you believe it would be everyone living in harmony but everyone could sense that he and his inner circle were on top and witches were on the bottom. That's not how it's suppose to be. But do not worry. Niklaus Mikaelson was my mistake and so was turning my kids to vampires, I'll be the one making sure I'll fix it." Esther said.

"How?"

"You should really learn to not meddle on other's business. Someone being too curious it will be their end. And warning of a friend: it's not a nice end." Esther said and left.