11

After Davina left, Kol told everyone how Bonnie was feeling weaker and how the responsibility of that was all to the ancestors who were probably plotting something against the Mikaelsons or all vampires.

After Caroline knowing how weak Bonnie was feeling, she ran to Bonnie's room to take care of her and apologize for getting her in such a mess.

"Care, it's fine. You didn't ask anything of me. I did it because I wanted to do it." Bonnie whispered after the fifth time of listening to Caroline's apology.

"It's so not fine! You are like this because of me. If I had been more careful or I had known better... You would never be in this mess. I'm so sorry, Bonnie. I know how important magic is to you and how witches hate to use dark magic. I'm sorry you felt pressured into using it. You shouldn't have done this."

"Caroline, if I hadn't use it, you would still been rapped by Tyler." Bonnie said, making Caroline look down embarrassed of having Bonnie seen that and how weak Caroline felt. "Don't worry. I didn't told anyone. Not even Kol. I just... I couldn't know what he was doing and not do a thing to stop it. Besides, you are my friend. I will always try to make you safe."

"Thanks, Bon!" Caroline said with a small smile and hugged her. "And... just so your know... We will all find a way to make you get better and go back to use your powers. We won't let you suffer for much longer."

"Thank you, Care." Bonnie whispered and hugged her.

*Meanwhile*

Elena was in the kitchen drinking some blood bag, trying to find a way to help Bonnie. She was tired of seeing Bonnie sacrificing herself just for other's, she knew Bonnie wouldn't leave her friends in a time of need and that just made Elena hate even more how much Bonnie suffered, when she didn't deserve it.

"Elena, are you feeling alright? You seem distant." Elijah said as he got inside of the kitchen.

"Just thinking in ways to help Bonnie get better soon." Elena whispered.

"We are all trying to find a way to help Bonnie." Elijah whispered in a calming tone.

"How can you be this calm? Bonnie help us all in so much. How can you be so calm when she's suffering?"

"I lived for a long time, Elena. I found a way to repress my emotions when needed."

"Well, I don't need Emotionless Robot Elijah." Elena said upset and quickly felt bad about it. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant..."

"It's alright, Elena. I've been called worse." Elijah said. "I know you want me to be here upset but that's not what you need. You need me to stay calm. If we both get emotional then nothing will be done. You've been always there for me, now let me be the one that's there's for you."

"I don't deserve you."

"Nonsense, Milady." Elijah whispered and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"How can you be so nice to me when I said such awful things?" Elena whispered in tears.

"You are upset, you needed to get some of your frustration out and it's better be me than another person. Besides, I know you see me more than an Emotionless Robot." Elijah whispered, making Elena giggle a bit to him using that expression.

"I love you so much, Elijah. I don't know how I would handle this without you." Elena whispered and kissed him softly.

***

After Caroline got back from Bonnie's room, she told the boys to go out tonight because she wanted to make a girls night and then a sleepover with all girls and before the actual sleep, they would have their girl fun time.

"Love, I just got you back... if something happens to you"

"Even If Bonnie is a witch that needs some bed rest, I'll have Elena Who is a vampire and Rebekah who is an Original. I'll be okay." Caroline whispered and kissed Klaus when he was about to protest.

"Alright, Love. But I want you texting me every 5 minutes."

"Every hour."

"Every 10 minutes."

"45."

"20."

"30."

"20." Klaus repeated.

"30." Caroline said crossing her arms, showing him she was not going to change her mind.

"Alright, Love. But if you take more than 30 minutes, I'll call you while getting in the middle of your girls night."

"Deal."

"You do realize that if it was another person, Klaus would probably kill them for even trying to make a deal instead of just agreeing with him, right?" Stefan asked.

"She's not just some other person." Klaus whispered, never taking his eyes off Caroline, making her blush.

"Lijah, Klaus and Caroline are doing it again!" Rebekah said with a disgusted face.

"Make them stop before I give into the desire of ripping my eyeballs out along with my ears." Kol said.

"Our Brother is happy, you should feel happy for him." Elijah said.

"That isn't the brother Klaus I know. That's some weird look alike who's okay with being Caroline's little pet and being so sickening sweet that makes my own vomit want to throw up from how sickening it is." Kol said.

"The Kol picture gave us might be disgusting but it's true." Rebekah said.

"You're just jealous." Niklaus said and kissed Caroline, making her blush and smile.

After Caroline's announcement about the girls night, Kol went to his room to see how was Bonnie and if this night would be too much to her because he didn't want her to make any efforts when she was still trying to get better.

"Hello, darling!" Kol said once he got in his room. "Caroline just told us about the girls night..."

"Kol, please don't be mad. I know it was very last minute but Caroline had the idea and was so excited that I couldn't deny it. Besides, the girls and I haven't been spending much Girl time, we are usually seeing stuff about the city or preparing for a party or trying to solve a problem."

"I'm not mad. I just... I don't want you to make yourself get tired. That wouldn't help for your recovery."

"I'm not invalid. Besides, for how much sweet you've been... I don't enjoy spending all day in this room and barely see other people. And it's not like we are going out. We are all going to stay here and just have some nice girl fun night."

"If you ever need anything, you know you can text me or call me and I'll be here in a second, right?"

"I know." Bonnie said with a smile and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Kol said with a smirk and kissed her again.