14

Rebekah woke up in Stefan's arms and found herself smiling while remembering how adorable he was last night and how he confessed he couldn't be with other girls because she was all he thinks about. She decided to try to leave to let him sleep a little bit more but when she moved, he pulled her to him, making him face her back.

She felt Stefan starting to wake up and so she grabbed his arm and tried to lift it up from her, but he wrapped the arm around her again.

"Good morning, Bekah! Why don't you stay here a little longer?"

"I wanted to let you sleep in peace."

"Don't leave. Please..." He whispered.

"Okay." She surrender and he smirked to himself.

"Thank you for taking me home." He whispered and gave a peck on her cheek.

"Well, I didn't had much choice."

"You could let Elena and Care go alone, they are vampires. But you went too and you took me to my bed, to make sure I would sleep instead of just pass out in the floor." Stefan whispered and gave a peck on Rebekah's jaw.

"You would do the same for me." Rebekah whispered while Stefan let a trail of kisses to her neck.

"But you know how I feel about you." Stefan whispered, between the soft kisses he gave on her neck, making Rebekah bite her lower lip to repress moans.

"How can you still have those feelings for me when all I do is ask you for more time. Aren't you tired of waiting for something you don't even know if will happen?" Rebekah asked, turning to face Stefan.

"No. I can't just let you go and wonder what if... That would be torture."

"I'm sure if you left or tried to move on, you would find someone else who could make you happy. And I'm sure it wouldn't take long for that to happen."

"What if I already know who can make me happy?" Stefan whispered, caressing Rebekah's cheek, while they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"How can you be so sure?" Rebekah whispered.

"I just am." Stefan whispered and rest his forehead in hers, making Rebekah lay on top of him, enjoying being close to Stefan, but quickly she couldn't help but smirk at what was happening.

"I should go and you should take a shower... probably a cold one." She said, looking at his boner.

"What? Oh!" He said when noticed his boner, Rebekah got up and Stefan quickly cover his junk with his pillow. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. Just tell your friend that it won't happen, specially when I'm with morning breath." Rebekah said and left Stefan's room, making him run to the shower and get a cold shower while cursing himself and how much effect she had on him.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus woke up before Caroline and quickly took a shower to hide himself from Caroline because he didn't want to even think about how needy and insecure he was around Caroline. He was feared by many people but around her, he changed, specially when he had drank way too much.

Caroline woke up with the sound of the water running, she smirked to herself and walked over to the bathroom, facing Klaus's back and enjoying the view, then she use her vampire speed to take off her clothes and get in the shower with him, wrapping her arms around him, making him turn to see her with a shocked face and quickly he found himself admiring Caroline's body.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to himself, still shocked with Caroline's beauty.

She smiled and kissed him passionately, making all his thoughts fade away and him only being able to focus on the kiss.

"I love you so much, Nik." She whispered.

"Even after being so insecure?"

"I can't be always the one who's insecure." Caroline smirked and then said with a serious face. "I love you. No matter if you are being insecure or brave. I'll always love you."

Klaus smiled and kissed Caroline, pressing her against the brick wall, as the warm water ran and made them wet, she wrapped her legs around his waist, making him groan and she kissed his neck, quickly finding herself drinking from him as he got inside of her, making her tremble of desire and pleasure.

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie woke up to a Kol on his knees next to her.

"Kol, What are you doing?"

"I'm begging you for your forgiveness." Kol said and Bonnie gave him a confused look. "I got drunk and worried you. I made you stop resting because of how concerned you were. I'm sorry. I should have known better."

"You're forgiven, Kol."

"Really? Just like that?"

"It helps that when a girl was hitting on you, you just kept talking about how much you liked me." Bonnie said with a smile and he kissed her passionately.

*Meanwhile*

Elena woke up with the bedroom filled with different types of flowers and boxes of chocolates and Elijah standing next to her surrounded by baskets of lotions and hygiene products.

"Good morning... What's all this?"

"Good morning! I know you can't be bought but I didn't know what to do to show you how I regret my behavior last night and letting the bloody battery of the phone die so I called this morning Alaric, who happens to not be a great morning person, to ask him what I could do. I won't get in detail but he did told me to never call him at 5am or else he would get my head in a place that... How should I put it? A place that the sun does not find and also the place that I simply use to go to the bathroom." Elijah explained then added. "I remembered those romantic movies we watch sometimes so I bought flowers, but I wasn't sure which ones would say I'm sorry so I bought every flower they had, then I remembered how chocolate is also romantic and just to make sure I wouldn't forget anything, I got these baskets of lotions and hygiene products..."

"As a way to tell me I'm dirty?" Elena asked to tease him.

"No! Because the woman of the store said these things are perfect for every event, so I thought maybe they would be good for apologizing too." Elijah said. "If you want I can return them."

"No. It's fine."

"I'm really sorry, Elena. I shouldn't have drank so much. I should have the bateria on full but just because of what happened I bought this portable charger. And I'm sorry that I made you get worried when you were probably having the time of your life with your friends."

"You're forgiven."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Besides, if I hadn't gone to get you, I would witness that girl hitting on you and you only talking about me. It felt good." Elena confessed and kissed Elijah.

AN: Hey guys! What have you been thinking of the story so far? I hope I'm doing a good job with this story so far. I have been writing ahead but I'm always happy to know your opinions and suggestions. And in case you prefer talk to me in private you can always pm me, I might not be able to answer right away but I'll always answer.