21

They eventually agreed on doing a game night. After Kol get all the drinks and put some music on, they all started to play dares.

"I dare Elena to call Katherine and try to convince her she wants to have a 3 some with her." Kol said, making everyone laugh or say "uhhhh" with the exception of Elijah who didn't found the dare amusing at all. Kol noticed and said. "Big brother, you should thank me. I mean, this could end in you having sex with two doppelgängers."

Elena giggled as she called Katherine and then tried to sound sober.

"What?" Katherine asked.

"Come on, Kitty Kat! Get back to bed." Damon whispered to Katherine and kissed her neck.

"Kat, hi! It's Elena." Elena said making Katherine roll her eyes and groan of annoyance.

"What do you want now?" Katherine asked.

"I kinda was wondering what would be like to have a 3 way and... I don't know why... I was wondering what would be if you were in there too."

"What?" Both Katherine and Damon asked in disbelief.

"Kat, did you ever wonder what would be like?" Elena whispered and quickly giggled not being able to contain herself more. "Sorry. It was a dare. Byeeee!"

***

Damon and Katherine stayed looking at each other after Elena had already hanging up.

"She's been spending way too much time with Kol." Damon said.

"Yeah..." Katherine said. "Now, where were we before we were interrupted?"

***

"Stefan! I dare you to strip tease to Rebekah." Caroline giggle as she rest her head on Klaus's shoulder.

Stefan looked at Rebekah to see if she would be alright with it, making Rebekah roll her eyes and take him to their room.

Stefan let Rebekah seat on the bed and then he started to strip tease to her and even if she felt attracted to him she didn't let herself just follow those desires because there's been a reason why she was still not with Stefan, she had to make sure her feelings for Stefan were real or if it's only because he is giving her more attention she's use to and then there's the fact that there's Marcel in the picture.

Once Stefan finished strip teasing, he gave her a peck on the cheek and started to collect his belongings. Rebekah grabbed his arm, making him stop and turn to see her and Rebekah hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... for everything you've been doing for me." Rebekah whispered a bit drunk.

"You deserve someone good. But before anything else, you deserve to know yourself and be happy, no matter if you're single or not." Stefan whispered.

Once Rebekah and Stefan got back to the living room, they noticed how everyone had stopped playing and were now just drunk.

"Elijah!" Kol whispered making Elijah look at him. "I know I annoy you a lot but... it's kinda my job as the young brother, you know?" Kol said and Elijah nodded. "And here's a secret... From every brother, you kinda my favorite. But from all the siblings Bekah is my favorite. I mean, she's just so fun to mess with. But you are the best brother."

"Thank you, Kol. And, believe me, without you there's only argues, with you..."

"There's more argues?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"Yes. But it's those fights all normal families have. You make our family to be more normal and you make us worry about other things than the supernatural issues." Elijah said.

"Aww! Big Formal Elijah loves his liwle bwothe Kol!" Kol smirked and went to get a drink while chuckled to himself.

In the other side of the couch there was Klaus and Caroline talking as they hold hands and Klaus draw invisible circles in her hand with his thumb.

"I'm telling you. If we had met in a time where we would both be human, I'm sure you would never even look at me."

"That's ridiculous, love. How could I not look at you?"

"Because I know how I was. I was an overachiever, mean girl who had no self-Love. I was terrible."

"Either way, you wouldn't care for me. I was weak and afraid. I tried but I couldn't do any better."

"I'm sure I would see you. I do have a thing for British accents." Caroline whispered making Klaus smirk and they kissed.

"You know, in any timeline, in any possible lifetime, if we had met, I would notice you. It would impossible not to." Klaus whispered and kissed Caroline softly.

"Let's go." Caroline said, standing up grabbing his hand and so he got up and followed her.

"Where are we going?"

"Someplace where we can be in private." Caroline said as she took him to their room.

Elena and Rebekah were dancing but then the next song was more romantic so Elijah intervene and danced with Elena and Stefan walked over to Rebekah, asking for a dance.

"I'm only dancing with you because there's no one else I can dance with." Rebekah joked.

"Oh... Yeah... I wanted to dance with Klaus but I think he is doing something more fun, I kinda saw him and Caroline sneak to their room."

"Well, you and my brother always had a chemistry." Rebekah said and they both chuckled.

"I want to kiss you so badly..." Stefan found himself saying.

"What?" Rebekah asked, not expecting him to say that.

"I'm sorry. I drank too much." Stefan said and left to his room, cursing his drunk self for talking without any filter.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked when Rebekah sat next to her, while Kol gave pecks on Bonnie's neck.

"Stefan and I were dancing and then he said he wanted to kiss me, taking me off guard and then he apologized and left."

"You guys should talk tomorrow when you're both sober." Bonnie said.

"Bekah, here's the deal. Stefan is a guy, he might be a nice guy but he is still a guy. He's been pinning over you for an year and didn't had any partners, not even a one night stand. At this point his dick is probably getting as blue as a smurf. Then you two have these moments but you always stop from going further. I mean, either way a man who's without having sex for a year just because is pinning over a girl who keeps rejecting him because of needing her alone time or whatever you wanna call it deserves a freakin medal. You found a nice guy who Klaus doesn't want to kill and you're wasting time. And that's why you need to figure out things quickly before you loose him. And in case you want my opinion: It's like Caroline says, Team Stebekah is endgame!"

"Wait. Did you had sex when I kept rejecting your attempts?"

"No. But I masturbate so much that..."

"I don't need to know that." Bonnie said with a disgusted face.